Is My Boyfriend Spock A Sociopath?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ezm8, Mar 4, 2015.

1. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I am concerned that my boyfriend Spock might be a Sociopath; this is something I have been pondering for a few months. I have been dating him for about seven months and he is quite different to other guys I have gone out with before, since he is only half human.

1. He hasn’t said he loves me and he ‘isn’t sure if he can’ (he said this when the topic came up in conversation one day). He says that "love is illogical, and so are all human emotions".

2. He struggles to feel sympathy for others. He's willing to make sacrifices for others on the grounds that "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few", but perfectly willing to leave behind the stragglers of a planetary exploration expedition if their ship comes under attack by hostile aliens

3. He doesn’t really have any ambitious thoughts for the future, except to "to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before". Isn't that kinda weird?

Opinions please? I'd be very grateful.

1 person likes this.
  2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

someone deleted my goat thread ...and it wasnt anywhere near as lame as this one.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

humans are illogical

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sounds ambitious to me.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Maybe the threads get deleted only if someone complains. I liked the video of the goats