Overweight And Transgender? Trouble With Srs Or Other Surgeries Due To Weight?

Discussion in 'Reality TV' started by mdjabber, Feb 27, 2015.

1. mdjabber

mdjabber Members

Hey so this is kind of related to the forum topic of reality tv. A friend of mine told me that the production company she works for is trying to find "talent," in other words real people dealing with this issue, to make a show for a major network. They are searching for anyone who is transgender and struggled with transformation, with getting surgery (SRS or top), or just faced increased challenges due to being overweight. They would be really happy to find someone just at the beginning of their transition or just started taking hormones, but that is not entirely necessary of course. Anyways, I said I would pass on the information in case someone is interested or knows someone who would be interested. Either just message me and I can pass on some more info that she gave me/I will answer what questions I can, or you can give her office (Off the Fence production company) a call at 424-248-6778 for more info. Which ever you feel like doing is fine!!

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Passed this info on to some friends. Thanks for posting.