Thinking Of A Weird Game

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by only_me1, Feb 27, 2015.

1. only_me1

only_me1 Members

So I'm a guy 22 years old and from about 5 years I've found out about myself but apart from normal sex I get turned on by some very weird thing.
    And the thing that makes me hard is getting humiliated in public, but it's somehow different in different occasions. It's kinda long to explain so I'll just cut tot the chase:
    I get really humiliated (and turned on) when i walk around naked or in women's clothes. I normally either go with something that doesn't really strike in first site ( like somewhat girly blouse and a bra ) or i go all in ( like bikini, short skirt, or nude) in a place where I don't thing more than 2-3 people will see me. And apart from been hot for me some times it's really fun (though it's sooo embarrassing)

So I was looking for a girl to help me have fun.

If she has any good ideas that be great and I'd like you to share, but here's mine:

Every week I'll be sent, let's say, 4 requests for pictures and I'll have to do 3 of them.
    I'll figure out the exact rules but I was thinking something like she tells me:
    1. Nude in a changing room
    2. Red dress in a changing room
    3. White shirt; black bra in a crowed bus
    4. Naked in the street at night

and I have to do 3 of these. That I'll get 3 new requests + the one I haven't done
    In the begging I guess they should be easier that those and after some time maybe they should get harder ( maybe not)

If you are wondering why I won't this and why not just keep going out like before...well the shrot answer is : I want something new.