Performance Artists (Artistic Expression?)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Lookatme, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Lookatme

Lookatme Visitor

Is anyone familiar with the news stories of Parisian artist who goes into Paris art gallery to add her special statement to the painting Origin of Life? The video is easy to google. I am pretty open about anything but I had wondered if before doing this whether or not caution had been taken to have under aged patrons out of the room. Also in Paris there was the naked female artist outside of a gallery who dropped eggs filled with paint onto a canvas four feet below her from her vagina. And in Australia the artist who had an exhibit for 28 days where she knitted from yarn that she had tucked away, guess where, including during her menstrual cycle. Is this artistic expression really? Is this wilder than what's here? I personally think it takes the cake. The video of first mentioned walks in the room with a gold sequined dress on goes over to the painting sits down with dress hiked up and knees up legs spread wide as can possibly be done while she holds herself open. Her mission is to pick up where the painting left off. Life she says came from the opening of a woman thus she proceeds to show patrons her opening.,the dark hole. Any thoughts art or blatant exhibitionism or what.