Humiliation

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by mickymouse87, Feb 25, 2015.

1. mickymouse87

mickymouse87 Members

Is there anyone who is into humiliation some women I know are into it,they have asked me to join in with them,they are into things like spitting into mouths,weeing all over toilet slavery and lots more

Inthepark likes this.
  2. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...are you the one to be humiliated...or the humiliater?...I'm the submissive type so I'd be the one being humiliated...

3. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I do LOVE the idea of an older, stronger, DOMINANT GAY or BISEXUAL guy humiliating me... Things such as being made to wear a collar and a leash, being kept in a COCK CAGE, having a COCK "forced" down my throat, having my hands tied while an older "Daddy" type takes my ass BAREBACK then unloading DEEP inside me and leaving me there to let the Creampie ooze out of me as he goes to freshen up

I also fantasize about having my wife locking me in my COCK CAGE, and then inviting a VERY SPECIFIC few friends over so they can ALL humiliate me however they see fit, with my wife of course leading the charge

Mr. White likes this.
  4. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I'm into some humilation but I don't have much experience. When my girlfriend pegs me I kinda lead the dirty talk but she calls me her bitch, etc. I am willing to go a lot further.
    I think it would cool to have a multiple day experience as someones sissy/bitch/sub/slave. Especially my girlfriends. Where they tell you what to wear and make you do chores, etc. I'm not into pain so that would be out but being spit on would be fine. Having to crawl everywhere, or be on display in a slutty outfit. I like dirty talk so I would love to be talked down to and degraded verbally. I'm open to experiment also.

5. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a married cuckold, and I fantasize about my wife and her boyfriend (she's had the same steady boyfriend for the last 6 years) sexually humiliating me. She would never do it on her own, but with her boyfriend present, I can see it happening... Something like her making me wear my cock cage (maybe a pair of panties too? I have my own panties), and her proudly wearing the key on a necklace while she makes love to her boyfriend. Or my wife insisting I wear a diaper (I've been a DL since my early teens) while I watch the watch her and the boyfriend having sex, as a way of reminding me that I'm definitely no longer "man enough" to keep her sexually satisfied on my own.

Ironically, my wife is usually very loving and "maternal" when I wear my diapers.

joker69 likes this.
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've enjoyed several times being passed around between three guys. Sucking their cocks, rimming their asses, and taking them up the ass but nothing that involved spit or piss...not my thing. I seriously enjoy doing three guys at once and will be arranging another get together probably next weekend so I can do just that. This time around I'm going to be wanting them to cum all over me throughout the evening. I want to be covered in their cum.

dd788snipe likes this.
  7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Dominated YES.......humiliated NO. When my wife pegged me I loved the role reversal. If I found the right bi/gay guy I'd gladly submit to him. No humiliation required or desired.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I really like the idea of totally submitting to to the right bi/gay guy. If that means being humiliated, so be it. Collar, leash, and cock cage... Yes, please :blush:

9. Tinydinkle1970

Tinydinkle1970 Members

I adore to be used and humiliated. I was a bi sub sissy CD cuckold to my ex Hotwife for 20 years. Over that time she had too many lovers/Dom bulls to count, the most Dom ones would also use me for what ever they are wanted or needed, it was fantastic.