Ever Pay For Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jrocks, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Nice one Mike.

Yes I think I must have been providing free sex and free housing. I can't believe I've been used like that!

Only joking; she was a fantastic fuck and well worth helping out between houses. And who said moving house is stressful?

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I honestly don't think I could do it. Too mechanical, and I would be wondering what disease I would get.

3. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

I've paid for "erotic massage" at least 12 - 15 times.
    I'm neither ashamed nor proud of doing so..

I'm single, I work far from home for months or a year or two and I work very long hours.
    I'm blessed with a high libido even into late middle-age.

Over the years in different cities I've found one or two ladies who choose to offer that service and do so of their own choice.
    It isn't something I do very often, but occasionally it helps take the edge off.
    And there's no real possibility of STDs.

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

How did you find one?
    That is something I would be interested in trying, but have no idea where you would find one.

5. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Just search online for 'erotic massage services in xxxxxx area' and you will be surprised just how many there are.
    Good Luck.

6. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Yes, being married you are paying for sex. I've offered my wife money & still can't get laid!

7. Wet_finger

Wet_finger Members

I once got paid for a handjob. Cant say i didnt like it. But when youre young you dont have much money.

8. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

never i've paid for sex, but yes i've been paid for sex, but im doing it because i like it.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

never had too, girls were always coming on to me.

10. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

Why pay when you can have it for free?

11. doty

doty Guest

I've paid my wife for sex. It was part of a prostitute/ customer fantasy she had. It turned out to be a big turn on for her.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, it's weird that OP included women in the poll.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Couple of beers
    Couple of rums
    Couple tunes on the juke box.

Shit adds up yo.

14. whiterussian

whiterussian Visitor

Running Man, you weren't paying for sex. She was paying her rent! No shame there.

1 person likes this.
  15. Ldolber82

Ldolber82 Members

No, but I've been paid for it. : )

16. Shale

Shale ~

My first sex with another person was a Mexican prostitute in 1963. I was 19, stationed in Texas and a sergeant took a vanload of us guys to Villa Acuña, a Mexican border town. Did a couple of women that nite.

While stationed in Turkey I made several trips to "The Compound" in Bursa (a walled in section of town with a guarded gate - maybe a prison?) Anyhow, you walked down the street and looked in the doorways at the girls until you found one that suited you. Did several different ones, but got this one girl I liked almost regularly. This was where I first ate pussy and my buddies claimed I ate a hundred Turk men by proxy. I also had stayed overnite with her once, locked in after for the nite after closing. It didn't cost much more than a cheap hotel room in Bursa. First time ever sleeping with a girl. I say girl because she told me she was15 years old. But, they might tell you they are virgins too.

I finally got a girlfriend in Turkey and quit going to the Compound.

Never paid for sex in the U.S. By 1967 when I got out of the service girls were fucking like guys. BTW, the Free Luv movement actually put a dent in the prostitution business at that time.

17. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I've never paid for sex, but Ive tricked myself out for weed on several occassions during a financial rough patch.

18. mathias0815

mathias0815 Members

I paid on several occasion - prostitutes - but not THAT much. When I was married I went also on diff occasion to a brothel but wasn't a big turn on. Nevertheless one occasion sticks quite vivid in my mind:

I was on a business trip to Netherlands - Den Haag. It was just for 3 days and most likely the only trip I would ever made there. On my first day at the evening I was walking around and occasionally crossed the red light district. I was fascinated seeing girls in the windows showing what they have - first floor and second floor. Watching how men would talk to the wm - I was trying to breath in the whole area - but no compelling force to try it. I decided to try my luck on day 2 and intentionally went to shop a fuck. While strolling around in this area I was looking for the most attractive wm - seeing she was talking to some other customer I patiently waited. When it was my turn I asked for the setup and HowMuch and we agreed. Sex with her was nice - no complaints about it. When I left the room and went outside on the street again - into the red district - I was hit badly by the atmosphere. Men strolling around like a pack of wolves - hungry looking for the prey - hungry for a fuck or whatever they could afford. Reflecting on my own person I recognized I was just half hour ago the same wolf looking for satisfaction - now relaxed, calm, satisfied. Strange that I didn't realize it before - strange how a pack of men could change the atmosphere when they are looking for sex....

I could nowadays better understand why wm feel uncomfortable if a pack of men standing around and making dirty jokes...

Dhamma Bum likes this.
  19. thesantos29

thesantos29 Pretty Hip

I have, but, it was pretty much a bucket list type of thing. We aren't supposed to admit that we've paid for sex. I guess it means that we are weak or unattractive.

The first time was in Vegas. I went to visit a buddy and he was curious if the Asian Massage parlors provide "Additional" services. So, we went and paid for a regular massage. There were signs everywhere stating that Sexual Services are not offered and should not be requested. But, it's a different story, when you are in the room with the massage girl. At the end of the massage, she asked me if I wanted anything else. So, we haggled and I eventually got a handjob for $75. When my friend and I met up outside we compared notes and he paid $90. I won. :)

Then I went to Prague and they have legalized prostitution, so, I thought I would see how that works. There are sex clubs that operate just like strip clubs. But, when you go in there, you can pick a girl and have her dance/strip for you can rent a room for 30 mins - 1 hour. You pay for the room and "basic" sex. If you want anal or unprotected sex, you have to negotiate that additional price with the girl. I went just for that one night to see how it was. There are plenty of other options, but, I checked that off my list and i've moved on.

20. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

I was a sailor. Rented sex many times. It was worth every dime.

1 person likes this.