Flesh Light

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Benjones12344, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Benjones12344

Benjones12344 Members

Hi,
    I've been with my gf for 4 years now. She doesn't have a very high sex drive unlike myself which doesn't bother me as our relationship isn't built on that. We do have sex each month but not as much as I would hope. She often gets annoyed when I touch her so I find masturbating helps calm my sex drive down. I was considering buying a sex drive to spice up masturbation but I don't think I could ever bring myself to telling her that I have got one. What is peoples advice on buying them? Should I just leave it or what

1 person likes this.
  2. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Go ahead a buy one, just find a good place to hide it. I used to have one, loved it. But then i met my wife and was worried she would find it so i threw it away.

3. josh sutherfield

josh sutherfield Members

I have one and it is fantastic. Granted, it helps that the wife knows about it!

1 person likes this.
  4. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

You should ask her, it's not that weird really. I just think it's best to be honest in all parts of the relationship. It'd be worse to hide a sex toy for a long time, and have her find something thats not a big deal, and it turn into a big deal.

5. okcabinguy111

okcabinguy111 Members

I'd suggest that you both buy toys to spice things up a bit. I had a recent girlfriend who liked to masturbate and certainly encouraged me to do the same. I bought a fleshlight and she bought a cock-shaped dildo and we would use them during sex and also use them when we were apart (which was fairly often). I think fleshlights are pretty awesome....I don't like the cleanup afterwards, but that is the price for pleasure I guess!! No doubt when I cum inside a fleshlight, the orgasm is more intense than by the normal hand-stroking method. That is saying something, because I can give myself incredibly intense orgasms using the normal hand pumping method. So yes, get a toy but be open about it.

6. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

While there certainly isn't anything wrong with having one, I don't see the point. Why put out all the money for one when your hand costs you nothing? ;)

7. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

I've been eyeing up something called a FiFi. Cleanup looks to be much easier.

1 person likes this.
  8. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I have always liked sex toys and as i said above i had a fleshlight but threw it away when i met my wife cos i was worried she would find it. We have a very open sex life, we masturbate together and alone. We have a strap on which we use occasionally too. So i decided to wait until she was drunk and showed her a pic of a pocket pussy (not fleshlight but similar) and said hey shall we get one of these, it could be fun. She said if you want lol, so i ordered one. We havent used it together, but she knows it's here, she doesnt care if i use it just like she doesnt care if i masturbate. At least now i have what i want, i dont have to hide it, and we still have plenty of sex.

1 person likes this.
  9. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

I love mine! Get one and thank us later!

10. razor69

razor69 Members

Yeah!!! If you like pussy and can't get enough of the real thing - get a Fleshlight.

These things are almost like the real thing, maybe even better. If you warm one up in the sink first they feel like real pussy but there is no complaining, no rejection or I'm too tired or I have a headache, whatever and they don't expect anything in return, just fuck'em wash'em up and get ready for the next time.

I love my girls, I have three, different shapes, sizes and textures.

BTW don't get the generic one, the "Fleshlight Girls" Lotus will make you want to throw rocks at the ol'ady.

11. Solo_fun

Solo_fun Members

I'll be honest, i don't have a wife or gf, and I just really wanted something that feels like a pussy. I wan't disappointed at all. I own 4 different ones and I get a lot of use out of them. So I say get one, you won't regret it

12. Lili1985

Lili1985 Members

13. Lili1985

Lili1985 Members

The Fifi is a PC of crap. My bf has one. I use it on him. Flashlights are the gold standard . I can tell what he likes

14. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Interestingly, since all of these posts my wife had one of those sex toy birthday parties, and she bought me a masturbation sleeve. It is awesome. As she bought it for me, i can use it any time i like lol