Are There Women Who Actually Prefer A Smaller Penis?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by jrocks, Feb 20, 2015.

1. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I've had more than one honest woman tell me that when a woman says size doesn't matter, she's lying.

My girlfriend told me about a one-night-stand she had while she was in college. When she felt how small he was, she knew he wouldn't work. She mercy fucked him, but only once and never saw him again.

She doesn't like long dicks, especially while giving head. She likes 'em about 7" and thick.

2. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

That sounds like an urban legend.

3. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Yes there is. My wife is bi and had a long term girlfriend for much of our 44 year marriage. Her girlfriend has a dominant personality and dominated me sexually. My wife is not an intercourse fan and we stopped doing that when we found out that I am sterile. No reason for intercourse anymore. My wife is tiny so my small penis was fine with her. It was bigger then than now due to weight gain and old age. For a few decades I was subject to Small Penis Humiliation which is a sexual fetish that we all enjoyed. My wife's girlfriend used my shortcomings and sterility as a reason to punish me and not have intercourse or oral sex either. My wife followed suit but would give me oral on special occasions because she loves me. :)

Both of them loved that I have a small penis and loved it better when I got erectile dysfunction in my late 40's. Although we had threesomes every night, orgasms were for the ladies only. Hard to explain but all of our BDSM games revolved around the premise that my penis was useless and therefore subject to neglect and punishment. Just a sexual game though because once out of the bedroom, I was the dominate one in our Poly Triad.

4. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

There is something to be said for a smaller Cock, I enjoy having all of his cock in my mouth without gagging. I also like being able to keep his Cock in my mouth while I lick his balls.

5. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

So if I had to pick a guy purely on his penis size I'd go for one slightly on the larger size, but not huge. Big ones are neat to look at, but I'm not built to fit a really big one in. A nice sized one give me that full feeling, too big and it hurts. I have dated a guy with a smallish one though, and the sex was great. Had a brief encounter with another guy with a smallish one but he was so worried and self concious about it that I doubt he's ever going to have great sex.
    It's hard to do much with a really big one as well. Although they're neat to look at and hold, I can't get my mouth around it, can get it inside me without pain so that's not good.
    I would rather have a guy who's great, good in bed and on the smaller size than a looser with a big one, but as I said if the only criteria was his size, then a bit bigger is good.

Bryce, waynedunn and jmadre like this.
  6. LisaCar

LisaCar Members

I'm all about nice big hard ones

waynedunn and Irminsul like this.
  7. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I can't speak for the women but I like a smaller cock to suck. It's just easier to suck.

8. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I'd like a small one for sucking and pounding me hard so it doesn't hurt.
    A medium one to make me moan hard, swear and squirt, and a large one, 8+, ummmm....I guess to punish me?

Slimdr, Bryce, waynedunn and 2 others like this.
  9. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

Big is Best

waynedunn likes this.
  10. Victoria_Zecret

Victoria_Zecret Member

It really doesn't matter to me, the man attached to it is what is important.
    They both feel very different but not better or worse, just different.

11. Fiveandthin

Fiveandthin Members

My 2 cents is. if a 5" average thickness cock and 7" thicker than average cock did EXACTLY the same thing, 9/10 women would prefer the bigger cock. deep down. its only after 8" that the size enjoyment gets diminished returns from most girls, but comparing 5 to 7, damn straight the girl prefers 7", not many would prefer the 5 or under.

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I find that most men who say this are seeking sph.

13. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

14. Scratched

Scratched Members

I've always heard that the talent of the tongue, and seduction are far more important than having a ****-splitting penis. This is usually just one of several (but most effective) women's man-shaming games. Modern Feminist shaming tactics.

If a woman needs a huge penis, she probably has a big gaping hole to fill.

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Or, dudes seeking SPH.

16. Dr.81

Dr.81 Members

I can't take anyone 5inches or more. Genetic issue with how I stretch, I just can't stretch. It sucks for me because it's hard finding a gentleman who will be open about small penis size during introductions.

Which is why I've been dating women for the past billion years. And I love women, don't get me wrong. I love everything about them. But I want to date a man, in this moment in time. But god, it's a fucking hassle.

So I guess I will have to say yes. Size matters a great deal to me. But instead of bigger, I need smaller.

17. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

It's about how its used ;)

Lily The Pink likes this.
  18. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

I am showing my ignorance here but what the heck is SPH?

19. SharingIsCaring

SharingIsCaring Members

Small Penis Humiliation. Some guys get off getting humiliating remarks about their small peckers.
    I'm really curious to how that works from a psychological point of view. Maybe some kind of self protection for your feelings?