Real Spankings

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Charlotte16, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Charlotte16

Charlotte16 Members

So I was tipsy, got angry and threw rock at his car. I dented it. He says he'll forget the whole thing if I let him give me a "Real" spanking, not erotic.

Does anyone else's boyfriend spank them? Any guys that spank their girlfriends? Stories/details are appreciated :)

I mean, I was obviously wrong and acting childish, but I'm also 26 years old. He is a bit dominant and if this is the first time I'm sure it won't be the last...

Opinions? :bomb: :beatnik: :dizzy2:

2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I think that if he's suggesting a 'real spanking' then it could well turn out to be erotic! I think he's using the term real spanking in an attempt to turn you on all the more! I can't imagine him saying "if you'll let me pretend to spank you, not for real, then we can forget it."

Why don't you go with it this once and see how you feel? It could be something you really enjoy.

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this whole thing doesn't really make sense. if a girl dented my car with a rock, i would definitely want to hurt her. that said, i would not tell her she's forgiven if i can give her a non erotic spanking. what the fuck, does he think you're his daughter? even if so, you don't negotiate spankings with your kids, and these days you just don't spank your kids at all.

4. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

It will feel real...your butt will hurt..and it will end in sex.

5. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Is this his attempt to get you to submit to him? There is a much better way to do that.. it's called communication.

A spanking, hitting skin on skin, or a paddle on skin, is going to hurt... but for some people that is part of the appeal. Otherwise, why bother?

Does he just want to hurt you for hurting him? If it's not erotic, than it can verge on abuse. I would suggest you both talk about this more first.

I'm not against spanking at all. It's one of my favorite things about BDSM. But no one should ever hit someone in anger.

6. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

real or not, that sounds hot.

7. Charlotte16

Charlotte16 Members

well, I mean, it is my choice to say "yes" or "no," he's not forcing me...

1 person likes this.
  8. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

I'll take the car. [​IMG]

9. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Is this something you would like to try? If so, then I say go for it.

Also make clear that just because you say yes now it doesn't imply constant consent, unless that's exactly what you mean.

10. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I am so evil and severally depraved that I would like to spank full bodied woman until the spank marks were on the verge of bleeding.I am a very gentlemanly sadist,so would considerately stop and be very gentle as she asked me to stop.

1 person likes this.
  11. morrow

morrow Visitor

If he hurts too much... Trash the car!

1 person likes this.
  12. HopHooray

HopHooray Members

I suspect that what he means by "real" is that it is going to hurt, not in a playful love tap way, and that he won't want to stop the first time that you yelp. There is clearly a power dynamic in that. If you're ok with that (or if you're more than ok with it and it turns you on), then go for it. If not, don't. I'd say that Annwyn'Bri's advice is good on this, so read it and consider it.

1 person likes this.
  13. naughtygirl12

naughtygirl12 Members

My dad spanked my mom one time because she was out of line it happens more than you think you don't spank a child to be mean you spank them to get your point across when nothing else will. Of corse not taking it to far and leaving marks.

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

There's erotic spanking and "domestic discipline," which is basically (usually) a guy acting like Father Knows Best and infantilized get his partner and doing a ritualistic punishment.
    Different from so called funishments.

You need to talk.

15. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

And then there are the ones in between. One persons is kink is not another's. I agree, there needs to be an indepth discussion... about needs, wants and limits.

16. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I fuck a chick from time to time that likes me to leave my palm print on her very nice, large ass.

I've never found the limit to what she can endure. Granted, I'm not hitting her like you would in a fight. There's only so much open handed swing you can deliver and have it just remain a "slap". But I do enjoy tearing that big ass up and pulling out, and seeing palm prints left all over it.

17. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

The OP's situation sounded far more DD than just erotic.