Brian Williams Of Nbc News

Discussion in 'People' started by Piney, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Latest investigation topics for Pinocchio Williams: an unlikely alleged encounter between BW when he was in college and the Pope, and a special relationship between BW and a Navy Seals team that Pentagon officials say was impossible. Both stories were told on a David Letterman show.

This is getting to be like a runaway basketball game, where the only viewers left are ones who have an odd fascination with how bad things are going to get for the losing team.

2. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Putting trust at face value in any media outlet is sort of something which should be inadvisable.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yet it would appear most of the people who have responded to this thread simply regurgitate whatever the media tells them with no questions asked.

Interesting avatar, BTW.

4. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

We live in a country where people actually get their news from the daily show and they take it serious too. Atleast the onion doesn't try to not pass itself off as satire.

5. thismoment

thismoment Member

That says it very well - an entertainer, a minor celebrity.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Liberals are mourning the loss of comedian Jon Stewart as their favorite "reporter" and still think "I can see Russia from my house" is an actual Palin quote. Tina Fey is having a good laugh.

Looking to Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live as legitimate sources of journalism is the epitome of embracing ignorance...

Whatever, I'm sick of them all too.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

All living fairly well off the joker salary..

9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

The latest: BW has been telling people for many years that he was in Berlin to see the wall come down. Just now, other NBC people on that trip are saying they all arrived the next day. So, they've been covering for him all these years.
    [​IMG]

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Jerry Seinfeld said that he didn't find out until recently that Brian Williams was in the first year cast of Saturday Night Live. ;)

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

13. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Holy shit!! This is the funniest post in this thread!! :)

14. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

"I told Thomas Jefferson that his first draft had potential, but we would have to work late into the night to have the Declaration ready for the morning session."

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

Jefferson Davis would never say that....

16. dovahbean420

dovahbean420 Members

I'm trippy balls

17. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Brian Williams is back from his suspension, on MSNBC, and they're trying to shove him down our throats. Almost constant air time this week. Best thing that ever happened to CNN's ratings. I'll ALMOST take Wolf Blitzer over Brian Williams. Not quite.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

I like lester holt. Ive grown tired of bw voice and hes not missed by me on the nightly news.