Shave Or Not Shaved

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by wslutw1955, Feb 4, 2015.

1. wslutw1955

wslutw1955 Members

I have been bare for 3 years and am trying to decide if I should go back. Girls what are your thought?

If you prefer bare why? If you prefer bush why?

It just seems like everybody is bare now and I don't want to feel like the odd person out.

2. Bud D

Bud D Member

From a guys perspective, a trimmed bush is nice. Maybe it's just that it's winter and cold outside, dunno!

sith1 and Lap Snacker like this.
  3. nldn

nldn Senior Member

A male perspective too, in that neatly trimmed can be just as exciting as bare. A lot depends on the shape and skin texture.

sith1 likes this.
  4. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

A male perspective again girls.

I could spend all day just looking at my wife's perfect shaven pussy.

A fresh bare pussy, in my opinion, is the most beautiful sight in the world.

So it's a big NO from me; don't go back to a bushy pussy, however neatly trimmed it may be.

mastrb8tr69, augiedog and jill8 like this.
  5. Jonny718

Jonny718 Member

Another male perspective, I'm afraid. It seems like guys are more ready to offer their thoughts than women...!

I haven't enjoyed any fully bald pussies, but i have enjoyed everything from completely natural, to highly trimmed. I have to say that the fully natural look does nothing for me - I much prefer something a little more trimmed down there. Having said that, if you are toying with a landing strip approach, do make sure you lift the hair line sufficiently so that the hairs are well out of the way of any pleasuring tongue: getting a pubic hair stuck between your teeth or in your mouth when pleasuring a woman is not so enjoyable....!

6. amale

amale Guest

Male here
    i love to go down and give a nice feeling to my girl with my tongue
    and i like clean shaved and smooth - no hair in my mouth..

7. ladirtyslut

ladirtyslut Members

for me personally it depends on my mood... i think guys prefer seeing a nice shaven pussy.. makes it look younger... but sometimes i like to do shapes of hearts or arrows on my mons pubis if i let it grow.. just to show guys the way to my treasure trove ;P

3 people like this.
  8. jrocks

jrocks Members

Guy here,I prefer shaven pussies but if there is hair then I like the landing strip or ver. Closely groomed. Heart shapes are also cool. If my wife wanted to grow her hair back I really wouldn't care if it were neatly trimmed. Unkept pussy hair that just grows wild to me is very unappealing and appears to look unclean.

9. steverd

steverd Members

Guy here, Let it grow!! Nothing wrong with letting nature do its thing, anytime man messes with nature it does not prove well. I like my women hairy :)

sith1, aeshna5 and averageguy6 like this.
  10. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I'm a dude, but I say just do whatever you want. It's YOUR pubic hair and you almost always have the final say over what to do with it. You've enjoyed your smooth, shaved look and feel for three years, so you might try different this time. Variety is a good thing in my opinion. Plus, it's hair so it'll always grow back if you try something new every once in a while. I've had friends who would even dye it in different colours depending on their moods. Like I said, variety is a good thing. :)

sith1 likes this.
  11. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I definitely prefer to be shaved.

1 person likes this.
  12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I first shaved my pubes when I was about 10, as I had entered puberty far earlier than any of my peers, and although the rapidly increasing size of my penis was something to be proud of, I felt like a freak with all that hair, so decided to shave it off until some of the other boys developed some of their own as well.

Then, when I was about 19 I was taken into hospital with appendicitis, where an old school friend, who had gone on to become a Male Nurse had to shave me. From that point on I've kept it regularly shaved, not only because I prefer it that way from an aesthetic point of view, but because of it feeling far more comfortable. Also, as I started to go grey very early (aged about 13), most of my pubes were also going grey, which is never that flattering. Because of this, I have my own little tradition that every year, on Valentine's Day I shave it smooth, just as I do every week, but then leave it to grow until my birthday, exactly 6 weeks later, so that I get a reminder of what it would look like if I didn't keep it shaved. Not once have I ever had second thoughts about whether to keep it or not. I've always been very relieved to get back to that familiar, smooth sensation.

I also far prefer my partners to be shaved for a number of reasons. Not only do I find it more aesthetically pleasing, but it can be most offputting to be left with a load of wiry hair in your mouth from giving Oral, to say nothing of it acting like wire wool when going for full penetration.

13. nudist60

nudist60 Member

Me and my girlfriend both prefer to be shaven

adorabledep likes this.
  14. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Guys and girls should be hairy or maybe trimmed
    Ladies should save their legs and pits.

Pubic hair looks so much better. It keeps the smell better, feels good. I like lick cum from it, and more. I never complained about a pubic hair in my mouth.
    Yes a shaved pussy makes the lady look younger, that makes me think of pedophiles and that is the worst crime ever.

15. tasdev126

tasdev126 Members

Shaved for me I do a full body shave every s weeks approx

16. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I shave once a week while in the bath, and at the peak of that smooth sensation, with everything fully soaped up, going on to masturbate, letting the cum mingle with the soap is an incredible feeling. As well as having had the relative nerves aroused more in the process of doing the shaving, the mind also becomes increasingly aroused - and that is the best errogenous zone of the entire body.

1 person likes this.
  17. Dal Justice

Dal Justice Members

I'd say grow it back. I'm a girl and I do shave, but not to bald point, I still have enough to which you can see. I personally find hair more attractive than bare because of the natural look and I personally see it as a beautiful flaw.

sith1 likes this.
  18. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

I asked hubby today. He said trimmed hair. I asked why. I won't post his answer.

Not sure if he was joking either.

sith1 likes this.
  19. renigadeblade

renigadeblade Members

Personally I can't stand hair anywhere but on my head. so I shave everywhere every time I shower. My hubby shaved his area way before he met me, which is a great thing because I cant stand having sex with hairy men. I got lucky, he's always so smooth and sexy ;p plus guys, if you shave, it makes the dong look bigger.... ;) just saying.

Anyway.... I definitely shave bald, however it is your hair so ultimately it is your decision. As long as you are happy with that decision its all that matters.:)

20. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

I started shaving during my last relationship and it is how I prefer to stay these days. However, I have very sensitive skin and very fast-growing hair, which means if I do it as often as I want to, I end up with extremely irritated prickly skin pretty much the next day. It makes me very sad. I've had limited success with applying Tendskin and then moisturizing with Cetaphil directly after showering and toweling off, but nothing stops the irritation completely. I've defeated the bumps, but always end up with tender red spots...

I'm going to give waxing a go as I heard it makes the hair grow back finer, but I'm willing to bet good money it will just be more irritating. -_-