Milkohol?

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 3, 2015.

?

Do you enjoy drinking "milkohol"?

1. I fricken LOVE milkohol!!

60.0%
  2. I can't stand it...

40.0%
  1. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I never sould stand milkohol. Even Irish Cream throws my taste buds. I don't know what it is, but just that tarty feeling at the back of the throat when you take a sip. You feel like you're drinking a dairy product, but it's got that alcohol kick. It's not natural!! The only thing classified as milkohol that I'm able to drink is something called a Russian Qualude. I make a cheap version of it, which is just 1/4 vodka, 1/4 amaretto, and 1/2 Irish cream (which, any other way I can't stand to drink. Even in coffee.) All my life, I've had people tell me that if you drink milk while intoxicated, it's a sure sign you're gonna get sick. Though, I would love to try a Brandy Alexander and see how I feel about it. It's sort of an adult milkshake. Look it up! I saw my dad drinking one once and can never remember the name when I get to the pub lol.

What are your views on milkohol? Do you fancy a White Russian or B52 bomber every now and then? Or do you despise the idea of drinking milk with your alcohol?

2. Royale_With_Cheese

Royale_With_Cheese Members

I love White Russians.

That being said, I nearly never drink alcoholic [or other] beverages with milk/dairy in them. It's really hard on my stomach, though, this is most likely due to a milk sensitivity.

So, naturally, I became a fan of the Black Russian

3. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nay to milkahol for me. I like scotch, red wine and some beer if it's really hot weather.

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I love White Russians too. I really have had a craving to make some lately..
    To me they are very soothing. I feel like the milk helps neutralize some of the acidity that is inherent in alcohol.

5. Felice

Felice Members

I usually like alcohol coctails with milk.