Needing To Urinate While Being Fingered (Male)

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Ronald62, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Ronald62

Ronald62 Members

Hello

I love anal play, but cant seem to lose the feeling that i need to urinate. In diagrams i have seen that the prostate and bladder are very close in location. Is there a position or angle that eliminates this feeling?

Thanks for your help

2. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

you just need to relax, it's a normal feeling. I was worried about it but to this day have never had a piss while getting it done.

3. amale

amale Guest

no for me it when i feel horny i do not feel to urinate

4. Shermanator99

Shermanator99 Members

I don't have that problem. While I do anal play my penis is usually just dripping precum which I use for lube to finger myself. I've alway been accepting to whatever feelings I feel while I play with myself. Like that one dude said you just need to try and relax more or make sure to pee before you start.

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Try to think back to your very first orgasm, when you were about to cum.

It's a feeling you've never experienced before.

You feel sure you going to wet yourself, but it feels so good that you just don't care.

Then...

Ooooh.....

And you realise that it wasn't a case of wetting yourself after all - as least, not in that sense.

Well - it's no different with Anal Sex / Masturbation when it comes to direct Prostate stimulation.