Your Masturbation Toys

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by hitman73, Jan 31, 2015.

1. hitman73

hitman73 Member

What toys do you use? Men and Women.

What toys work best and your recommendations.

2. silk896

silk896 Member

Fingers rule.

2 people like this.
  3. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

I use a ring, and a reversible sleeve which has ridges on the inner surface, and knobs on the outer surface.

It's internal diameter is almost the same as my penis, and it feels GREAT!

I use LOTS of baby oil!

4. Swiggletree

Swiggletree Members

29/m I own a vibrator and a glass dildo. I use them weekly and cum hard from that kind of play. Highly recommended.

1 person likes this.
  5. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

2-Aneros prostate massagers
    -9" anal probe
    -vibrating analplug
    2-6" anal plugs(The wife loves these)

6. AndyG

AndyG Members

I've used a couple of butt plugs - but other than that it's just my hands.

7. Coffinspire

Coffinspire Members

Vibrator! The wand is the best!

I have a blog page about Top Ten Toys for Women
    And another Top Ten Toys for Men

Go to http://www.aboutsexlove.com

8. weepaul

weepaul Members

A large banana. Squash it gently so you don't split it. Once it's well mashed cut off the end and squeeze out the contents. Don't worry if theres some left inside. Then take a condom and put it on the banana skin just like you would your penis.now you have a sex toy that feels amazing and you can throw away once your finished. Give it a go

9. Shermanator99

Shermanator99 Members

I have a large and medium butt plug. I sometimes use them both to stretch me out. Most times I just wear the large one around the house when I'm planning on using a dildo later. I also have 3 nice sized dildos that I like to use. One is 6 inches and the other is 11inches with a slight curve. They both have suction cups. My third one is actually a double dildo that I use alone. i bought it when i wanted to try something that could go deeper that what i was use to. I also have a vibrating bullet that I like to use if I don't want to use a dildo or a plug when I jack off.

10. strokinupanddown

strokinupanddown Members

Best toy I ever had was a Julie Ashton cyberskin pussy and ass toy from Doc Johnson. It felt awesome plus I could hump it during phone sex. I fucked it hundreds of times until it finally started to split and I had to throw it away. I've tried a number of other toys, but without a whole lot of satisfaction. I also have some anal toys I like to use...butt plugs and dildos.

11. stillhornyafter50

stillhornyafter50 Guest

Love the Doc Johnson vibrating prostate massager. It brings mindblowing internal orgasms. Shop vac with a homemade sleeve that goes on the end of the hose. The suction is unbelievable. I bought a full stroke sex machine that works ok. It is kind of noisy but works if you want a quick orgasm as it automatically slides up and down your cock. Feels the most like a blowjob of any of the toys I have had. I also like to use a vibrating cock ring with two vibes on it. Just put it on the end of your cock instead of at the base. It is a wonderful handsfree cum. It also works great with a female partner.

12. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

My truck.

13. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

Magic wand vibrator, butt plugs, and an 8 inch dildo.

14. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

It seems like the magic wand is very popular here. Do the ladies enjoy it the most of all the toys they've used?

1 person likes this.
  15. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

Yep!

16. Rachel Bartlett

Rachel Bartlett Members

I just love to use a wine bottle pulling it base first deep into my vagina as far as it will go. The deeper it goes the more I cum until it can go no further causing me pain. As I pull the wine bottle out I cum again & my vagina bleeds. My girlfriend pushes it even deeper until I can stand the pain no more.

1 person likes this.
  17. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

My primary toy is my FleshLight. On occasion I enhance the experience by inserting a Vibrator into the tail end.

I also have a couple of Butt Plugs. One is a long, thin Gel one which is easy to insert but, quite frankly, once in doesn't really do anything for me. However, my other Butt Plug is a vibrating Hard Gel type, which is a hell of a job to get in, due to its width. However, with determination & plenty of lube once insertion is finally achieved I like to turn the vibrator right down low, so it's a heavy throbbing (the high frequency buzz takes nearly all the sensation away), then get back to using the FleshLight as well (with or without the vibrator).

2 people like this.
  18. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Came across this old thread and made me curious, who has toys and what are they?

I’ve had my fair share of toys over the years, now I just have a fleshlight and a masturbation sleeve.

19. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

I have two latex vaginas — one with a smooth interior, the other with a knobby interior. I use them perhaps once or twice a month. Most other days I just use the hand. Sometimes instead I’ll hump a paper towel that I have generously seasoned with dry cornstarch (dry cornstarch makes great lube also when you wank by hand).

There are several reasons I save the latex vaginas for special treats only. One is the prep. Whichever of the two I choose to use has to be bathed in hot water first to bring it to body temperature. It also has to be dressed with a water-based lube. And because I am no spring chicken, I will usually pop 20 mg of vitamin V ahead of time so that my erection will be firm enough to easily penetrate the toy without a lot of finagling (chemical aid is not needed with the hand). Then after, of course, the toy needs to be cleaned and put away. Another thing is that it is difficult to edge with my penis inside something that feels so realistically like a warm, wet vagina. You think you are pausing in time, but still you go right over the cliff with no way to stop. Indeed it’s easier for me to control my ejaculation when I’m inside a real vagina than inside a toy one.

In retrospect, I do wish I had had one of those latex toys during my teen years. If I had a teenage son, I would certainly give him a toy like that and a supply of lube to go with it.

20. Ben-X

Ben-X Members

I generally use my hand. But I also enjoy using my "pocket pussy " and or my " Fleshlight " along with a butt plug.