1P-Lsd

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by guerillabedlam, Jan 25, 2015.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

This novel research chem is becoming available... I likely will not be exploring it myself anytime soon for various reasons but I am intrigued if anyone has any information in regards to this chem? Hopefully some people are willing to explore the realms of consciousness this chem has to offer.

I'm slightly disappointed that it appears this chem seems to be replacing Al-LAD which I thoroughly enjoyed :( But perhaps this chem may have alot to offer as well.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

by the name it sure sounds good :)

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i do find all of these lysergamides interesting, but i only have experience with one of them (to my knowledge) - LSD.

from reading reports on LSZ and AL-LAD, i did find AL-LAD to sound more appealing overall. it would be interesting to give them a try or two, but i'm content with not trying them as well.

1P-LSD, i've read a little about over at bluelight. these things always seem extra sketchy to me until a significant number of brave individuals have ingested it...

i'm also not up to speed on the actual structural differences between LSD and the three lysergamides listed here, especially 1P-LSD, though i am sure i can look that info up.

4. AceK

there's not a huge amount of info on it. some say it's the closest to LSD yet.

some have hypothesized that it might act as a pro-drug to LSD in the same way 4-aco-dmt could be a prodrug to psilocin.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im looking to explore it...

6. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

I'll be trying this one and ETH-LAD when they're made available stateside. Loved AL-LAD and LSD. Bet I'll love these too.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^oh yes, i now recall reading that 1P-LSD was only made available by one vendor somewhere in europe, no shipping to the states.

8. AceK

UK I think ... they always seem to get the best selection of RC vendors and I guess ppl are scared to ship to the USA.

9. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

3 vendors had it and one did ship stateside but only small increments. A new full batch, as well as ETH-LAD, will be offered by their EU counterpart that ships to the US very soon. 1 to 3 weeks is what I was told when I inquired.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

If that is the case I should check this out. I wonder though if the average police test would not just say it's LSD so you take the same risk. Something so chemically similar and the average PD probably does not have the fancy lab equipment the chemist making it did.

11. AceK

if the compound readily converts to LSD then that would mean that technically you would be in possession of a controlled substance if there was even a tiny bit of LSD present. the law would probably charge you as if the the entirety of it was LSD.

12. Fry15

Fry15 Members

I have taken 1P LSD several times over the last couple months. Having never had LSD 25 or any other psychedelics beforehand I can't compare the two however.

I have dosed from between 100ug to 550ug at a time and I will be doing 500ug again tomorrow. This is a truly fantastic substance and the visuals and feelings produced are spectacular. I did write up a trip report for another forum which I may post here, it was my first time, 200ug, and it was heaven!

Quite a lot of people here in the UK have tried it from what I can gather, and I have absolutely zero concern about the safety of this drug personally. This isn't something knocked up in some backwater hole by hillbillies, the dosage on the blotters has been extremely accurate in the 60 or so tabs I have had pass through my hands, and you can tell by the cleanliness and persistence of the inebriation that this was synthesized by a very skilled chemist indeed.

For those of you in a position to be able to do so, I would highly recommend getting your hands on some of these while you still can.

13. eatshetndie

eatshetndie Members

I know of one vendor that ships to the states. PM me for info

14. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I was packing and shipping a lot of this for a while. As far as lysergamides go, this one was the most like LSD. I couldn't even distinguish between them other than the "intense" factor seemed stronger than LSD itself. My supplier says that it's stable enough to remain 1P-LSD through the shipping process and claims the degradation factor is over exaggerated. I felt extremely uncomfortable shipping to the states, but I wasn't aware of any problems. Perhaps most of the border testing kits aren't prepared for this. I'm fairly certain it would be considered illegal in the good old USA if people were being busted for California sunshine years ago...

15. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

Easy to find venders... Just google.. I used them... Easier than the old days... Shit ain't bad, alittle pricey.8 euro's normally