Really Obsessed With Anal.... But Never Tried It?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by jemimamc, Jan 25, 2015.

1. jemimamc

jemimamc Members

Hey everyone!

I'm becoming very obsessed with anal and want to try everything under the sun but I'm scared to bring this up with my partner as I know some girls find anal to be degrading and I don't want to seem that way.... I could have an orgasm from just my ass cheek being rubbed... so I really want to try it. Any experiences or advice on bringing this up with my partner?

2. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Wait hang on, are you interested in giving or receiving? I've brought it up with all my previous partners.

3. silk896

silk896 Member

Simple. just ask.

4. oldmaniam

oldmaniam Members

Don't know your gender, so it's a little hard to answer you. If you're a guy, definitely do not begin by trying to stick your cock up her butt. Bad approach. Try asking her to let you finger her ass. Be very gentle and use a lot of lube. It's nice just to rub the tip of your finger slowly around the anus without insertion. It gives the girl a pleasant sensation, and that is the key to building her desire for more. This is how you can begin to discover her responses, especially any negative attitudes like it's gross, degrading, etc. Try giving her a good clitoral orgasm with your finger. While she is cumming, put the fingers of your other hand in the crack of her ass and gently thrust against the anus without penetrating. It's all Pavlovian conditioning. You have to build the psychological connection that feeling something up her ass is sexually satisfying.