Synthetic Marijuana Is A Problem

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by atsizat9050, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

But a normal man who cares about a future doesnt smoke such bad synthec drugs as synhethic weed. Many people drink alcohol or smoke tobacco. Its not deadly like those synthetic things drugs such as synthetic weed. My question is people who doesnt care about his health would be much less afraid of making crimes. Dont you think? As we think synthec weed is quite deadly and they can smoke it many times a day. And everyday like this.

2. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Smoking tobacco is really good for you, and even better if you wash it down with a bottle of vodka.

3. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

How about synthetic weed? Its not something like alcohol or tobacco.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

awe shit, that explains why I cant get anywhere in life. I always drink vodka and then smoke.. :(

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Get me some stats for the alcohol and tobaccoo associated deaths per year and the Synthethic Cannabinoid (Synthetic Weed) deaths per year to support your claim and we'll go from there.

6. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Synthetic weed is deadly. Tobacco and Alcohol is not that way. Natural weed is not that way either but synthetic weed is that way. And some people use it, they dont care about getting harmed by it.

7. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

How do you know synthetic weed is deadly? Can you provide some proper evidence?

How do you now tobacco and alcohol are not deadly? Again, please provide evidence.

8. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

You cant compare it with alcohol and tobacco. So Many people drink alcohol and smoke tobacco but so much less people smoke synthetic weed. My father has been drinking alcohol and smoking tobacco for over 25 years. Smoke that synthetic shit for 25 years, you cant smoke that shit a long time. When you drink alcohol, you dont feel like you are having a heart attack, you just get drunk. When you smoke that synthetic shit, you feel like you are having a heart attack, your tension gets too high and you feel like your having a heart attack. Be reasonable please. Synhetic weed is a very bad shit and I am afraid of people smoking this shit. They smoke this whenever they have money to buy it.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm waiting...

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I almost died from alcohol once.

I do think synthetic weed is also pretty dangerous and unhealthy too, but to say alcohol and cigarettes aren't dangerous is stupid. Tobacco and tobacco related deaths is one of the leading causes of death in the US and alcohol kills more people each year than any other drug.

11. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Not the way synthetic weed harms. Synthetic weed is very different. I never feel like I am having a heart attack when I drink alcohol. They are too different. When I drink alcohol, I dont feel like I am having a heart attack, I just get drunk. If I drink too much in a short time, I may vomit but never feel like I am having a heart attack. If something I smoke makes me feel like I am having a heart attack, its so certain that its too harmful.

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I tried synthetic weed so I know how bad it is. Its obvious that its too deadly.

13. dopestats

dopestats Guest

Before this goes off topic with Alcohol and Tobacco vs Synthetic Street Drugs, @atsizat9050 you should clarify a bit more your concerns with synthetic drugs over legal drugs such as alcohol and tobacco. Otherwise people will just keep comparing the two, and saying Alcohol/Tobacco are worse. In fact, alcohol does account for more documented deaths every year, as many organizations such as WHO and NCADD have reported, and four of the men who played the iconic Marlboro Man have died of smoking related diseases.

But that's not really the point here. Your original post does make it sound like the argument Mr.Writer described in the second post, which is totally false. Aside from that, people who use synthetic drugs like Spice, K2 or other synthetic weeds out there are taking a substantial risk. There is not much documentation or research available on these synthetic substances because they are marketed as incense, with "Not for Human Consumption" typically printed on the labels to avoid being regulated. That said, there have been many reports from people who've tried them and have adverse reactions when compared to smoking just regular cannabis. This leads to the question, why would anyone try synthetic weed / drugs?

1 person likes this.
  14. dopestats

dopestats Guest

This is what it felt like reading this post

[​IMG]

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The only aspect I see alcohol and tobacco as less dangerous than Synthetic Smoking Blends is that there is really no regulation on what chems are in smoking blends.

I'm not suggesting that these blends are as harmless as weed, some of these chems are potent cannabinoids which can elicit negative effects but at least some of what is described, can essentially be called a "bad trip." Weed itself has provoked intense anxiety in me before and thoughts of having a heart attack and what not.

I tried an herbal blend a few years ago, it was pretty mild.

16. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

didn't you make another thread about synthetic weed a while back?

what I know about "synthetic weed" is that they change the chemicals often. a lot of times I think the makers have to change the chems quickly to keep up with new laws and regulation and don't have to e to really test them well.

differes synthetic chemicals can vary quite a bit in potency which can lead to an order of magnitude or more in potency of blends from one brand to the next or even one batch to the next if they changed the chems. some blends you seriously only need a tiny hit, and others are rather weak. so if ur last bag was rather weak and you had gotten used to that and get a new batch that's super potent and try to smoke the same amount you'll find yourself way too high and have a bad trip.

17. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Ok guys, I'll take this one.

Point #1) OP, you're a fucking idiot.
    Point #2) see point # 1

done...
    /thread

3 people like this.
  18. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Yeah. I heard that when it was new, it was not as bad as today's synthetic weed. It became cheaper and worse today.

19. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Okay go smoke that shit.

20. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

You know what happens when you smoke synthetic weed? You get into death trips, you feel that your heart is melting and going down. The effect is like your organs are boiling at 150 degree. You tension get too high and you feel like your having a heart attack. I tried so I know how bad it is. It is too stupid to compare this with alcohol and tobacco. Its quite funny. This is not weed, this is synthetic weed. Drug dealers put very bad things into it inculuding rat poison. Its just too funny to compare it with alcohol, tobacco. Also I dont call it spice nor K2, I call it synthetic weed. Synthetic weed became cheaper and more harmful. Its not original Spice. Its any synthetic weed. What people say is like saying rat poison is harmful just like alcohol and tobacco, see?Its like saying rat poison is harmful as alcohol is harmful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.