Synthetic Marijuana Is A Problem

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by atsizat9050, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

We have only cannabis plant, they grow cannabis plant in a way that make it low quality. Why are you calling it hash hash instead of calling it cannabis plant if it is cannabis plant?

2. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

It is the resin from the cannabis plant that is hashish.

This is Turkish hashish.

[​IMG]

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

me thinks you may have smoked to much synthetic shit already..

2 people like this.
  4. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Well, we call it kubar. They turn weed into it. But as I said, synthetic weed is number one here. Not weed nor kubar. People dont seem to care about their healths so we can let them die perhaps if they really want to. Synthetic weed is too deadly strong and also its cheaper than even that low quality weed itself. The cheapest illegal drug is synthetic weed here so its the most common illegal drug here. People seem to have no problem with dying.

5. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

It's too bad, but I agree. Let them fuck up their health. It's despicable they market the drug using the name marijuana though, when it has nothing to do with it.
    It probably gives some the impression it's safe.

6. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

It was when it first apperead but right now everybody knows its too bad but they just dont care as to how bad it is. They can use anything in this word which makes them high.

7. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

8. Altman

Altman Bull

I don't mess with it, Nothing like the real stuff

9. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

But People in turkey do mess with it, they have their interests in synthetic weed. They refuse the real one.

10. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

i've seen people that would rather have synthetic weed than real weed. they would smoke real weed but given the choice they would rather get synthetic weed. they would fiend really bad for it too, searching out the carpet for any tiny little peice of it that dropped like it was crack or something.

i can only handle the tiniest bit of it or else i'd have a "bad trip", but some people can smoke bowls of it constantly.

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

we have perfectly good drugs that at either known to be very safe (ie marijuana or LSD) or in the case of some other common drugs it is at least quite well known the level of harm associated with their use.

we wouldn't have this problem with these synthetics that are assumed to be as safe as the drugs they replace and then it turns out that they have different associated risks that are not known until someone dies from the shit. synthetic cannabinoids and the nbome series are good examples of this.

with these draconian drug laws, it seems that the government really doesn't care about the well being of its citizens. they would rather us die than get get high. just let it be legal to get high and people wouldn't have to resort to possibly dangerous shit. people are gonna get high whether it's legal or not, being illegal just exacerbates the collateral damage from ppl getting high, many of which wouldn't even be significant issues if getting high were actually legal.

12. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

But human beings should be able to care about dangers. I mean why would I make myself dead in 2 or 3 years? I mean everybody knows synthetic weed is too bad but neverthless they keep using it, they just dont care if they die or not. The main point is this. People who don't care about dying prefer synthetic weed to real weed.

13. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Wow, can't imagine someone wanting to die, let alone poison themseves deliberately...

Especially since cannabis is so readily available anywhere...is there anyone anywhere in the US who hasn't run across it at least once?

All you gotta do is say hey, and someone will point you the way...to an end to your suffering.

You are probably suffering and want to die BECAUSE you re smoking synthetic pot instead of some fine cannabis!!! Cannabis treats many ailments, including mental issues.

Puts a smile on my face for sure, and sometimes I need it dealing with this modern world at my age!!!

14. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

The reason they smoke synthetic weed is that real weed is low quality but they also know how harmful it is, so they smoke it in spite of them knowing how deadly it is. So they have no problem with dying. For them, it ain't a big deal to be living.

15. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Goverment thinks about making a higher punisment about it.

16. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

Are most of those people only harming themselves or others too. I mean I am very much afraid of people who smoke synthetic weed. Those people are not afraid of dying for certain but would they be afraid of going to jail? I mean they would easily kill a person? Are they mostly pschopath? I mean for such a person, If I myself did a crime that required me to be in jail, honestly I'd rather shoot myself in head than live in jail. I cant even stand the idea of living in jail. But those people can? It kinda seems to me those people can easily stab a person. There are a lot of stabbing around where I live. The same person stabbed 2 people in 30 minutes. I mean the same person stabed the second person after he stabbed the first person around the same place. Its like they were born to stab people. The first one who would cross them is to be stabbed. Why is it very easy for them to stab?

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It sounds like you're making the argument:

1) People who use drugs know they are breaking the law

2) People who break the law get punished with jail

3) Jail is so unpleasant that death is better

4) Therefore people who break the law are not afraid of death

5) Therefore people who do drugs are willing to kill

Just so you're aware this argument is not only completely false in its conclussion, almost every step along the way has a major mistake in reasoning. Your thoughts seem very disorganized, are you suffering from an illness? People who smoke synthetic weed are not more likely to stab, don't worry. We mostly hate stabbing. I'm personally more of a bludgeoning kind of guy, but you really can't stereotype.

3 people like this.
  18. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Can't beat a good old fashioned blackjack.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont even own a knife ..

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Synthetic Street drugs should not be your primary concern of intoxicated violence. Check these stats out in regards to alcohol...

https://ncadd.org/learn-about-alcohol/alcohol-and-crime

I doubt "Synthetic Weed" (really a misnomer) makes even a blip on the radar of being correlated with violence. Still that will probably not prevent media from blowing up a story if an isolated incident happens and portraying it as some widespread occurrence.

Synthetic drugs run the gamut of types of drugs, so it's difficult to really make any broad generalizing statements about the behavioral effects they may potentially elicit.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.