Photo
- - - - -

Aaaah, look at all the lonely people . . .

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 SunFree

SunFree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted November 30 2004 - 10:03 PM

Who's feeling lonely out there right now? I've found myself especially prone to this "feeling" thing lately...
See the cat? See the cradle?

#2 Small_Brown

Small_Brown

• 1,038 posts

Posted November 30 2004 - 11:32 PM

I am. Nothin I can do about it though.

#3 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted December 01 2004 - 03:27 AM

Awww i feel lonely. It sux. Im hoping that soon i wont be alone and i'll have someone to share my love with.

#4 headymoechick

headymoechick

I have no idea

• Members
  • 5,661 posts

Posted December 01 2004 - 07:46 AM

I'm very lonely. I have a boyfriend but things just aren't working anymore

even when he's around I feel lonely... I don't know what to do. I'd rather be with someone I didn'tl ike than be completely alone. I know that's pathetic, but it's true.

#5 Orsino2

Orsino2

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 41,064 posts

Posted December 04 2004 - 10:50 AM

Doncha just love being stuck in he sameeeeeee position.

#6 DejaVoo

DejaVoo

stardust

• Members
  • 1,715 posts

Posted December 04 2004 - 11:06 AM

well i dont think of it THAT way. I mean i havent had a boyfriend for a while now...but i havent really wanted one either. Its weird...I havent wanted a real 'boyfriend' for like almost 2 years..and in those 2 years alot of guys always were calling me and bugging me to go out with them but I didn't wanna get tied down and I didn't really like those guys that much anyways! but NOW...I'm kinda wanting to actualy HAVE a boyfriend..and now NO guys call me..haha how ironic! Doesnt mean i'm lonely though, I still got my family/friends! Plus, its not like i NEED a boyfriend. I know some guy and he always complains about being LONELY...well he shouldnt THINK like that! I just see it as...single waiting for a dude cool enough!

#7 DejaVoo

DejaVoo

stardust

• Members
  • 1,715 posts

Posted December 04 2004 - 11:07 AM

By the way 8footsativa...those bunnies are SOO CUTE!

#8 KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue

• 11,600 posts

Posted December 04 2004 - 02:25 PM

I'm not alone but I still feel lonely... :(

#9 xZx

xZx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted December 04 2004 - 03:02 PM

im lonely :(
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

#10 MidnightSun

MidnightSun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted December 04 2004 - 06:39 PM

i'm sooo emotionally confused that i don't wanna be with anyone, but i don't wanna feel lonely anymore!

i just like to be surrounded by people...or a person!

#11 dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin

daydream believer

• Members
  • 1,138 posts

Posted December 07 2004 - 06:03 PM

Who's feeling lonely out there right now? I've found myself especially prone to this "feeling" thing lately...

that's exactly how i feel all today it just seems to get worse and worse.. doesn't help that i watched a depressing movie, that made it worse and it was raining like cats and dogs as well.. i feel so hopeless

"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience."- Eleanor Roosevelt

#12 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik

Waka Chang-Chang

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted December 07 2004 - 09:38 PM

By the way 8footsativa...those bunnies are SOO CUTE!

haha thanx

#13 kindwoman

kindwoman

Sista Golden Hair

• Members
  • 1,448 posts

Posted December 09 2004 - 03:57 AM

I am happy to say that I am not lonely at all! I'm not in a relationship either (by choice). I am content just to be ME without having to answer to ANYBODY! It's such an exhilarating feeling!
:daisy:

#14 ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA

Jump around!

• Members
  • 2,957 posts

Posted December 15 2004 - 01:46 PM

yeah i'm lonely too. but i'm not sure if i want to be with anyone now, i've so much going on in my head..but i could do with some lovin'... ;)
Where to next?:H

#15 Crayola

Crayola

=)

• Members
  • 2,040 posts

Posted December 15 2004 - 01:48 PM

*sigh* a lil
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
actually, my name is Carole.

#16 austin69

austin69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted December 17 2004 - 08:41 PM

I feel lonely, espescially at school, where eveyone thinks my best friend and i are retarded cuz we're anti-war and for peace....

#17 i_love_sex

i_love_sex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted December 18 2004 - 12:22 PM

I feel lonely, all of my friends have boyfriends or girlfriends and i'm the only one who doesn't. Nikki has Andy, Nick has Tracy, Bri has Joey, Liz has Glen, Kim has Chad, Jackie has Carl, Shauna has Josh, Alicia even has Mike. I have no one and whenever I hang out with them I always feel out of place completly.
Posted Image
Love, Jessie

#18 showmet

showmet

olen tomppeli

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted December 18 2004 - 12:22 PM

Yup:(

event.png

#19 shrimpgirl

shrimpgirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted December 18 2004 - 04:50 PM

yea and i feel like i'm becoming totally paranoid in my relationship.... actually started a long time ago but i think i'm just realising it now.... seriously stupid things go through my mind.... i have to stop.

i know most people never read these last replies... but how the hell do i get off this? jealousy and paranoia are such horrible things

peace

#20 CapnQuisp

CapnQuisp

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted December 18 2004 - 05:27 PM

I've dealt with paranoia in my relationship, thinking all sorts of terrible things about my girlfriend almost all the time, like I couldn't turn my brain off. I've come to believe that in my case, paranoia was a manifestation of guilt feelings that I had personally, particularly over the ending of my first marriage. When I entered a new relationship sub-consciously I was afraid I would screw it up somehow. I feel now that I transfered my fear onto my girlfriend, and I was always carefully scrutinizing her actions to "catch her" doing something that would be injurious to our relationship. This also made me believe that I wanted out of the relationship, and all I can say is I'm glad I toughed it out. I finally reached a point where I had to acknowledge to myself that I had been, in fact, really silly and yes, sometimes the truth hurts, but I guess it's also true that "pride goeth before a fall." We've made peace, I'm feeling better lately, and the paranoid thoughts are being replaced by peaceful, romantic, and blissful thoughts, which is more like the me my sweetheart and I both know and love. Hope this helps. Good luck to you!

#21 Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted December 18 2004 - 06:35 PM

I'm lonely :/

Just can't seem to connect with kids my own age, and I've got no confidence. I'm chalking it up to being in those awkward teenage years, but still, it hurts.

#22 RainbowCat

RainbowCat

• 1,245 posts

Posted December 18 2004 - 08:05 PM

i feel lonely somtimes, even though i have a boyfriend. he doesn t understand me.

#23 acetonephish

acetonephish

lickage

• Members
  • 4,668 posts

Posted December 19 2004 - 10:30 AM

I feel lonely all the time, even though I'm in a relationship.

I just want a hug.

#24 JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL

• 3,606 posts

Posted December 19 2004 - 10:32 AM

I felt so for a long time, but then, I decided to let it just go... and I do feel happy now :)

Since 30th September 08 I am Fuuunia:)

#25 *hannah*

*hannah*

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted December 20 2004 - 02:04 PM

I am lonely. I don't have a boyfriend, not saying that a boyfriend would change this feeling. My four best friends have boyfriends. They don't seem to have much time for me. It is as if they are growing up and moving forward. I am standing still and being left behind.

#26 snelio37

snelio37

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted December 21 2004 - 12:23 AM

wah. i'm perpetually lonely too, but that won't be changing for awhile it seems. i'm getting braces on, pushing my attractiveness rating to a 0. i didnt want a boyfriend before and now that i do somethign sucky like that has to happen. psh.
gettin sticky in the space-time contingooum

#27 clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain

femme fatale

• Members
  • 3,852 posts

Posted December 21 2004 - 12:24 AM

i get lonely...but havent been lately....how can you be lonely if you have people to argue with on the hipforums..lol!

#28 clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain

femme fatale

• Members
  • 3,852 posts

Posted December 21 2004 - 12:27 AM

wah. i'm perpetually lonely too, but that won't be changing for awhile it seems. i'm getting braces on, pushing my attractiveness rating to a 0. i didnt want a boyfriend before and now that i do somethign sucky like that has to happen. psh.

hey hey hey

i still have braces and im 21...half the people i meet dont even notice them and when they do they're not shocked...i thought it was going to be the end of my world..but now i dont want them taken off...change is hard to get used too...
i want them off cause cleaning them gets annoying and eating certain foods in public is a no go zone... but its not like they deform your face...and in the end you will be proud you had them (fingers fuckking crossed)!!!!

#29 Orsino2

Orsino2

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 41,064 posts

Posted December 24 2004 - 08:34 AM

It's 636 kilometers from here to Port Ryerse, Ontario. :(

#30 soulrebel51

soulrebel51

i's a folkie.

• Members
  • 19,480 posts

Posted December 24 2004 - 06:09 PM

I'm feeling quite lonely... I guess it was bound to happen, being grounded for the whole summer and now being homeschooled without a car :p :(

I hang out with some friends of mine, but I generally don't like them that much.... I just wanna leave and meet new people that are more like me and things like that.

Posted Image
jog along bess, hop along may,
squeak along blue its a walk along day...