Rubbing Nipples While Rubbing Clit

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by sohorny512, Jan 23, 2015.

1. sohorny512

sohorny512 Members

I love to push my tits together hold them w/ on hand and rub my nipples while I massage my clit w/ other hand. This feels so good and makes me wet instantly. Anyone else do this? I also like rubbing lotion or different wet things on my nipples. So horny right now!

2. silk896

silk896 Member

A lot of women evidently stimulate their nipples whilst masturbating.. It's far from uncommon.
    Personally, I don't. I like my breasts/nipples stimulated during sex/foreplay, but they basically don't do a lot for me orgasm-wise.

3. BB555

BB555 Members

I enjoyed rubbing my nipple while having a clit orgasm. I don't have sex toy to fill my hole, so I just stimulate my clit, having a fantasy that someone show up and fuck my pussy hard and pulling my nipples. I can feel my pussy get wetter when I do this. I feel more fun,

2 people like this.
  4. 3some4life

3some4life Member

I am a dude and I always play with my nipples when I whack off. I love whacking off while a girl stands behind me and reaches around to play with my nipples.

5. ganja smoker returns part2

ganja smoker returns part2 Members

I'm so hard reading these comments

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Can you tap your head at the same time?

7. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

I do nearly all the time. Often I will use both hands and rub and gently squeeze them. That alone can get me near orgasm. I also like to do it to a guy when I'm giving head.

3 people like this.
  8. BookitHondo

BookitHondo Visitor

Must admit I have really gotten women off sucking and playing with their nipples...love it...and then clit playing..sometimes the woman loves to join me in with her hands down below....really turns me on too!!

1 person likes this.
  9. 3some4life

3some4life Member

I used to see a girl who I would do that with. We would both play with her pussy and it was TONS of fun. Then we would fuck hard...man I miss that girl sometimes, I need to meet someone else like her, lol.