25I-Nbome Almost Killed Me: Seizures Leading To A Coma

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by lacibrie, Jan 19, 2015.

1. lacibrie

lacibrie Members

I would like to share my recent experience with 25i-NBOMe

I have done 25i and LSD multiple times and had always heard about people having bad trips. I had the mind set that if you go into the trip with a good mind, it was impossible to have a bad trip. I could not be any more wrong. Anyways, this was on December 28th, 2014. My friend had gotten a sheet of 25i and sold me some. I decided to trip with my friend that lived in the same apartment complex as me. This was the first time I would trip with out having a specific task to do. Previous times I had been to an amusement park, went snowboarding, went to the beach, went hiking, walked around a beautiful college campus, ect. But this time we started at his apartment and decided to just play it by ear. It was also the first time I had tripped since I have been prescribed to anxiety medicine. I have a very mild anxiety medicine but I still wonder if it had something to do with it.

Well I only have one memory from the trip. That was I being in my friends apartment and thinking there were riot police outside. I thought I kept hearing sirens, police helicopters, and people banging on the door and telling us we need to come outside and surrender. This memory did not come back to me until a week after the trip. Now that I look back at it, I realize that the door was unlocked the whole time and the police, fire trucks, and ambulance didn't come until I had been brought back to my apartment. I will get into this in a minute.

The next memory I have was waking up 3 days later in a hospital. Both of my arms and legs where tied to a bed, I have a catheter in, multiple IV's going into each arm, and 6 EKG's on my chest. My mom was also sitting next to me in the hospital, which really confused me because I lived in Texas and my mom lives in Illinois. I had no clue what had happened or why I was there. The next stuff I write is what I have been told by people.

Apparently at 830 my roommate got a knock on the door and it was someone he had never seen before. This would have been about 7-8 hours after I took the tabs. He told him that I hadn't said anything in 4 hours and was starting to have seizures. He went over there to get me and described me as being in a comatose state. They brought me back to my apartment and it took 3 people to carry me up to the 3rd floor. The plan was to lay me on the couch and make me drink water. But I fell off the couch and starting having seizure after seizure after seizure. I apparently had 10-15 seizures throughout the day.. He couldn't get my jaw open because it was clenched shut and there was blood everywhere because I nearly bit off half of my tongue. He was scared I was going to choke on the blood or my saliva. My eyes where apparently in the back of my head and he said it looked like there was no life in my body. Just a body that was seizing up. At this point he knew he had to call 911. He realizes he should have called 911 before they even carried me up 3 flights of stairs to my apartment but at the time he said he did not know what to do and was just freaking out.

So, a fire truck, ambulance, and 4 police cars all came out to my apartment. They immediately put me on a board to take me down to the ambulance. Apparently it took all of the emergency responders to work together to restrain me and tie me to this board since I was trying to fight all of them. Eventually they get me restrained and I get taken out and brought down to the ambulance. Our apartment gets searched because the police where "looking for what I took". They found my jar of already vaped weed and thought that it was synthetic weed (MOJO). That is what they thought I had been smoking and that is what was causing the seizures. So the police were really dumb. Thank god my room was locked because there was other stuff in there that they could have charged me with. They still took my roommates keys and tried every key to unlock my room even after he kept telling them those where his keys. The police ended up charging me with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. Good thing these were my first ever criminal charges and they were just misdemeanors so I qualify for pre-trial diversion program. I am going to have 6 months probation, 10 hours of drug classes, 32 hours of community service, and 4-drug tests. I am completely sober now so these drug tests will not be a problem.

Anyways, I get brought to the hospital and this is a perfect example of how I had no control over my body: apparently the only reason they put the catheter in me was because i was uncontrollably pissing all over the doctors and nurses. I was very combative to them also. It took 10 of them to hold me down to get this catheter in me. Thank god I was not conscious for this. It hurt badly enough when they pulled it out after I had woken up. I also had a fever of over 103 degrees when I arrived at the hospital. They felt the only way to stop the seizures was to induce me into a medical coma. So I was in that coma for 48 hours. Overall I spent 4 days in the hospital and lost over 10 pounds over these days.

Everyone said they thought I was going to die. I found an article online about 25i that said “They might experience agitation, hallucination, might get high fever, muscle injury, kidney failure, all the way to PERSISTENT SEIZURES THAT MAY REQUIRE THE INDUCTION OF A MEDICAL COMA OR EVEN DEATH AS A RESULT OF PERSISTENT SEIZURES OR PERHAPS MORE COMMONLY DEATH.” This is exactly what happened to me and really made me see how real it was. I know that I am very lucky I did not die. I am completely sober now. I will never smoke weed or do any drugs again and I do not plan on drinking any time soon. My anxiety has been so bad that I was having panic attacks all the time. I also have a lot of short-term memory loss. I had to ask my boss what several of my coworkers names where. I had worked with these guys for over a year. I took a semester off of college and moved home to live with my parents. I felt this was the best way for me to clear my mind. The guy I was tripping with is also completely sober now because it scared him so much. I hope you all enjoyed this read and can find this post useful. Feel free to share this article.

There is so much risk in doing synthetic acid, it really is not worth it. I never thought this would happen to me, but it did. I am just grateful I got a 2nd chance at life and it has changed me for ever.

2 people like this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Glad you lived to tell.

1 person likes this.
  3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Frightening story, glad you made it. Good luck with your recovery.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Lucky to be alive. NBOME really overloads the receptors. It does not take much to have a dangerous dose.

1 person likes this.
  5. questionexist-ing

questionexist-ing Banned

So glad you're okay x

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

That is terrifying. Glad you're ok and now I think I'll destroy the NBOME that I do have; wouldn't give any of it to my worst enemy.

7. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

yep, i've determined through experience that nbome is dangerous stuff but this just reinforces that. glad that you didn't die. the 25i-nbome i had was freebase and i had a good experience with it. 25b-nbome felt more dangerous, and i overdid it on dosing one time because i overestimated the level of tolerance i would need to compensate for. the intensity level reached a point where i literally couldn't see to walk and the visuals were so intense that reality was completely replaced by an alternate version. this isn't what scared me so much tho. what was scary is that when walking my muscles were trembling so much and would jerk to where i thought i would fall so i knew that i better sit the fuck down. it just got more and more intense and the body load got extremely uncomfortable to the point that it felt dangerous.

it really felt like i was about to have a seizure and i was afraid that if i didn't stay completely still i would have a seizure and die the worst death completely terrified and afraid. so i got my friend to find some antipsychotics that i had since i was incapable of even seeing much less trying to go find them and get them out. i took three of them, and then spent the next hour curled up in a fetal position thinking that if they don't kick in soon i'm gonna die because for a while it was still increasing until finally about an hour later it completely aborted the trip in a matter of about 5 minutes after the pills finally started working. benzos work a lot faster but that's all i had.

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

sorry that you went through that terrible experience.

how many blotters did you take?