Need Advice.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by xxc111, Jan 18, 2015.

1. xxc111

xxc111 Members

So, I didn't know where to post this, because I'm new to this forum. If it's inappropriate, or anything, delete this thread, or move it. Now let's continue. Me and my girlfriend had sex, and we had no protection, I know it's my fault for that. I'm quite sure I didn't come inside but I still have some doubts, so my question is can you come inside without knowing, without having that feeling? Thank you in advance.

2. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Given that the woman is the one who could potentially get pregnant, I actually place responsibility of protection on the woman. You can cum inside them without much of a climax (disappointing) but without any feeling? No. If you have reasonable doubts, you could be cautious and get a morning after pill, but the probability she gets pregnant seems quite low.

1 person likes this.
  3. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

AussieDude, I'm surprised at you!! Responsibility for not getting pregnant rests in BOTH parties!!! It take two to have sex and to conceive. To put all of the responsibility to avoid pregnancy on the woman is naive, immature, and irresponsible. You have heard of condoms, right? And by the way, the morning after pill DOES NOT always work. To use it as back of birth control is also not very bright. Nor is depending on abortion.

If you are both old enough to have sex, you are both old enough to talk first about your BOTH being responsible for your actions.

2 people like this.
  4. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Nope. 'My body, my choice.' means 'My body, my responsibility.' If a woman has sole choice in the outcome of a child, whether abortion, adoption, conceiving with or without the male's approval, then she also bears sole responsibility of the conception.
    Women have all the choice after conception and after birth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRdq2zqGxgY

Because they have all the choice about what happens, it is up to them to manage the risks of pregnancy, similar to a person with an allergy to something. A person with an allergy doesn't expect other people to take responsibility for physical states that solely affect them.

--------
    Condoms are boring as hell, in an ideal world you'll move onto something better. But yeh, morning after pill does not always work, it's around 80% effectiveness perfect use and it COSTS A BIT OF MONEY.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, LOL, the girls will love that one

6. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Lol, if a chick lets me fuck her without a condom, she's agreeing to a level of risk that she finds acceptable. If a woman gets sole choice in the matter of the child, then she bears sole responsibility. If men didn't have to pay child support for children that they weren't allowed to see and didn't have a say in, you'd find a lot less unplanned pregnancies happening. Because women would have to bear sole responsibility for the choices they made solely for themselves regarding their body.

7. xxc111

xxc111 Members

UPDATE: Ok, so we had sex 1 day before she finished some pills she takes because she doesn't have a regular menstrual cycles. She says that after she finishes the pills, she's supposed to have the cycle. She finished them 2 days ago. Yesterday she had just a little blood, and didn't have anymore blood for the rest of the day, and today she has none. Is it possible that she's pregnant?