I Am 24 Years, Could Have No Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by atsizat9050, Jan 16, 2015.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

from what i've seen, girls love idiots. so you should be in good shape.

2 people like this.
  2. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I am in bad shape

3. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I really am

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

we believe you?

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

atsizat, it's a common problem for men (and women) to have trouble finding someone that they like.

Don't worry about it so much. Agonizing about it is just going to make you less happy and make it harder for you to connect. Just be ok with being yourself now.

Don't ejaculate too much. Keeping your energy and sex drive strong will help you to naturally attract a female, and too much ejaculation can drain that energy.

It could also be that girls are attracted to you, but you don't realize it.

6. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

why would it be a problem for a female. Boys are crazy about girls. If you are a girl, boys chase you. Its not same for girls. Girls are conceited because boys are crazy about girls. Boys chase girls, girls dont chase boys. There is a big difference. 10 boys make a pass at one girl. Being a girl is so different.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL at this thread, every kind of reasoning except money

Attitude, confidence thats all bullshit. Its money, get some money to you and its like trying to brush flies away from cowshit

8. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I dont have money and I never will.

9. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

So you mean to tell me, no money no girl.

10. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I am gonna die by saying girl girl girl

11. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

in miami this is very true, money is the easiest way to get girls. another easy way is drugs, they work just the same as money, maybe even a little better.

personally though, i think this is "cheating". from my personal experience, girls that want to be aruond you for what you have dont stick around for long, and they are usually a little bit crazier and slutier. these are deffinately not the higher quality girls though and they usually lack stable careers, family ties, healthy relationships, healthy lifestyles, and usually intelligence.

if you want to hook up with higher quality girls that are hot, sociable, mentally stable, and smart, drugs deffinately dont work, money works, but for the most part you are competing with every other rich guy that she gets approached by, so in the end its better to just better to put your real personallity out there.

my philosophy is that if i am "competing" with my personality, i will usually win because im bad ass like that. but if i compete with money, well im not rich so i probably dont stand a chance.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

lol, im sure he will listen to that at his age, with money you get the sluttier girls, but thats a bad thing, you dont want that

13. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Holy fuck... he's still whining over a month later on the same thread. Guess what, women don't like you cos you're a whiny little bitch who blames his problems on women being conceited.

2 people like this.
  14. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

If you were as cute as Aussie you could pick them up at a bus stop with no problem.

:iagree: no woman wants a dude that blames women for not being attracted to him when all he does is bitch and moan.

1 person likes this.
  15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The Don’ts when it comes to women:

Don’t be afraid of them, don’t idolize them, and don’t put them on some fucking pedestal. While there are perfect singular moments in every relationship, women can be every bit as mean, vicious, and nasty as any guy, and if you ever get stuck with a real psycho bitch, watch out – been there, done that.

Hotwater

2 people like this.
  16. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

It's all in the way you say it. "I 'can't' have a girlfriend." If you believe you're doomed to live a life without female presence, then you "are" doomed to live life without female presence. Girls are strange man. I'm 27 and I've been single for a looooooong... loooooooong time :D but I don't let it get me down. I still go out and be myself whenever I can afford to! That doesn't mean I don't get those horrible lonely feelings sometimes. I've been getting tired of it, so you know what I did? Research. Sure, it sounds pathetic... I'll admit it! It is!! LOL but a shallow step in the right direction is still one step closer to the goal. I don't necessarily consider it shallow tho. I'm just another single guy trying to figure out how to gain female companionship without being a douche. (Easier said [or thought about] than done...)

Look. All i'm saying, is if you're lowdown, look some stuff up. Figure out what women want, be confident... brainwash yourself into being confident! Everything will fall into place, so long as you keep your goal in mind. Women like to talk and they LOVE compliments. Simple things like their hair or the clothes they wear are great introductions into their life! Start with that, be social, focus on them... no not them, I should say "her." Cuz when you're focused on a girl, she should feel like the only person in the room you're focused on. If she feels like you're trying to be social with her, but then inadmittantly hit on her friend, show's over man :D

Get out there and socialize! Sure, it's a little scary at first, but as you gain experience it becomes easier. Women are social and emotional beings and they love a guy that can make them laugh and can listen intently when they're down on their luck. The more you learn, the more it starts to become common sense. Google is your friend! (When it comes to information) :D just look up "How to talk to girls" you'll be surprised at what's out there. I'm rooting for ya man! Good luck!

The best life-changing info I got from all my research was "When it comes down to it... women are men too! They might act like they aren't... but they are."

And for f***s sake, stop putting yourself down. The world will do that for you. If you think negatively about the world and/or yourself, the world around you will only become more negative. No matter how horrible things may seem, there's always a chance things could turn around in an instant. Light exists even in the darkest of places. It can't rain forever you know...

1 person likes this.
  17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

;)

18. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Are you inferring what I think you're inferring?

And if so...

:unsure:

How u doin?? :D

1 person likes this.
  19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

20. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

So? I've been whinning over years. Well If I was a girl, things would be different. Cuz boys are dying for girls. As I moved my finger, I'd have a boyfriend. So you are also admitting that things are not same for boys. But I've heard that, after the age 30, things change. When we are young, things are this way.