Sexually Frustrated

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by PaullyNormous, Jan 14, 2015.

1. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

I've been withmy wife for about 10 years now. We have had our upsand downs, but overall a good relationship.

The problem is I'm an ass man. Always have been, even before I started having sex. I love butts. I love slapping, squeezing, rubbing, licking and fucking booty. My wife however, doesn't let me. I can rub her butt, squeeze it and spank it, but if I try to lick her ass or even suggest anal sex/play it goes nowhere. Before we were married we would do anal from time to time, but now it's an issue.

I have no problems going down on her, making sure she cums before we even start to get down. It's common courtesy. But if I try to put my tongue in her ass, all I get is "No" or "It feels weird".

Am I wrong for being pissed that I don't get to do the one thing I want to do when it comes time for love making? I haven't been sexually satisfied in months unless it's me jerking off. What's a man to do?

2. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

Mind you, this is only a part of it. There is a lot going on in my head that's getting me going.

3. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

And reading the racy stuff on these forums will make you want it more!

Have you tried writing her love(sex) letters,flowers,chocs,etc?

It may just do the trick Paully.

If that fails then just beg! That's my last resort but has worked in the past.

Good Luck with the 'bum sex'!

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Have you tried dumping her ass and finding one less useless?

5. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

Have you tired going to the kitchen, to grab a spoon, and try eating your own ass?

6. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

Gorilla, yes I have. Didn't go so well seeing as how I can't find a woman that will let me fuck her.

Audrey, bring me a spoon, I'll eat your ass real good.

7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I reckon you mustn't be looking hard enough Paully!

But seriously, a well-timed bunch of flowers or box of chocs might just do the trick with your wife, unless it makes her think you've been up to something.

Why not send her a suggestive text along the lines of "When I get home later I'd really like to ....." and leave her guessing just what you'd really like to do, It sounds to me like you've got some perfectly good 'Wifey Pussy' when she's in the mood so there's no need to look elsewhere.

8. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

The problem is that it's the one thing I like to do and she refuses to let me eat her ass or even try anal play.

9. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Do it when she is real drunk. Communication. If it’s that big of a deal you have to let her know.
    You have three choices work it out with her, have a long frustrating sex life, or find a new woman.

Just tell her you’re going to find a girl that likes her ass-hole licked and bring her with you to bed with you. You can fuck your wife and eat ass at the same time and see what she says to that.

Good luck man!

I’m lucky on that end, my wife likes it.

10. BrokenSafetyPin

BrokenSafetyPin Members

I let him fuck me in the ass now. This thread is old. Hahaha I let him lick me there and everything. So Paully, my love...are you now satisfied with me?

1 person likes this.
  11. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I guess a lot changes in a month.

12. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

lol your a fuckin poet!!

13. BrokenSafetyPin

BrokenSafetyPin Members

The problem was...he talks to other people about his problems and I'm left in the dark. Communication is key. I was the one that forced confrontation. Suggesting a man leave his woman because of lack of ass play is beyond selfish. Sorry it hurts and I can't get relaxed, so I just bite the pillow and take it. Because I love my husband that much.

2 people like this.
  14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Paully mentioned that it was on the plate prior to marriage.
    Can you, BSP,speak to why it was ok then but not later?

I think hearing someone who has had the change of heart would help a lot of demanding jerks....I mean pining partners.

1 person likes this.
  15. BrokenSafetyPin

BrokenSafetyPin Members

I was very relaxed around him when we first got together. After having two of his children and undergoing a lot of depression anxiety, there was no way I was going to be relaxed enough. I was also very self conscious.
    Being 6 months pregnant now, it's hitting me again. I have nightmares that he will leave me just because I don't like having a dick shoved up my ass in his favorite position. I can take it, just not in the position HE prefers.
    Every other woman he has had a relationship with has cheated on him with his best friends, no less. I refuse to even consider doing that. So this entire post hurt when it came down to him leaving me over something I would have been willing to work on in private.
    As I said, communication is key.

16. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Leave is standard Internet advice from people who are uninvested, into hyperbole or total assholes. All apply in HF.

I hope that he's sensitive to your nightmares and insecurities.

Because not being so might explain the previous pattern.

In my case, once married, he got an "I deserve it" attitude. At that point all one deserves is to sleep alone. We had a nice couch.

17. BrokenSafetyPin

BrokenSafetyPin Members

I have opened up a lot since being able to communicate with him. I always felt pressured after awhile, and when I feel pressured I shut down. I can be in the mood for ass play when I am comfortable. As well as when I know I'm fresh and clean down there, and relaxed. The funny thing is, is that he would always say "You don't have to say yes. I'm not going to make you" and yet he was the one who instigated trying to screw around behind my back.
    I'm so afraid that I am trying so hard now to not lose him, that I would be willing to do anything to make him happy, regardless of my feelings. And I don't want to end up being the one resenting the relationship.

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So you are 6 months pregnant now, which means at the time he started this thread, you were trying to get pregnant. So wouldnt part of that communication be, saying to him - hey, not in there, you dont make babies that way

Secondly, how did you find this site, this thread? Have we been sneaking around his computer?

19. BrokenSafetyPin

BrokenSafetyPin Members

I wasn't trying to get pregnant. And assuming that I was is quite foolish. I didn't want more than two children. Unfortunately I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks later than I would have been able to get an abortion. So no. Also, he refused to wear condoms.
    Secondly, I found this site because he refused to talk to me. But by me finding this site, I confronted him and asked him questions. That resulted in the huge major blowout that resulted in us opening up to each other about things we had never told anyone else.
    He was planning on showing me all of this anyway.
    I joined to meet people and discuss and vent. But all while still communicating with him.
    Your implications seem to suggest that I had this coming.
    Well, friend. I did not.

20. BrokenSafetyPin

BrokenSafetyPin Members

No one deserves to be cheated on. And no one deserves to be lied to in a relationship.
    If that is how you feel about that, then I feel sorry for you.
    I love my husband. And as I said, I would be willing to do anything to keep him, regardless of the assholes who think I'm not worth a damn.