A Girl Has Never Been Able To Bj Me To Completion?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by btoobm, Jan 13, 2015.

1. btoobm

btoobm Members

In my life, i have had 10 different women perform oral sex on me....2 are my ex-wife and wife, both trying many many times.
    But, the problem is that i have never, ever, reached climax purely on them doing oral. If i stroke a little, or get myself close, then it works, but it had never happened from start to finish by oral alone.

This sorta upsets my wife, because she wants to give this to me and thinks she is doing something wrong.

What happens is that i get really close, and think I'm going to climax, and then all of the sudden it will stop and it will take a while to get close again....and alas, stop again.

Anyone else ever experience this and fix it??

Please help...............

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

So, what's your hangup? Are you afraid, deep down, that if you nut in her mouth it is dirty or disrespectful? Every time I encounter this with a man, that turns out to be the cause. Once I could convince him to let go of that, either through reassurance, or by convincing him my purpose in his life is to be his dirty girl, he could do it from then on. This worked nearly every time.

1 person likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

you should get a dude to suck your cock., problems solved...

4. silk896

silk896 Member

You're not alone. I've had a few guys with the same thing. It's not a problem, it's not an issue. They just didn't get the trigger to come.

A lot of women don't come from intercourse alone.- we have to just twiddle a tiny bit to finish.

It's much the same.

heck what problem???? You're getting regular BJs. So many guys moan that they don't get any.

My advice?? Stop worrying and just enjoy what's happening.

3 people like this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Exacly. A room has two exits, one is locked and I cant get out that way, how do I get out of the room, its so complicated

1 person likes this.
  6. HebrewsTrouble

HebrewsTrouble Members

I'm in the same boat. I don't come from a blowjob...and I've had some incredible blowjobs.
    Ok, there was once....but it was only because her pussy was sore, so I had no choice...lol
    Otherwise I do not.
    Ever.
    Personally I think it's the pre-existing anticipation of coming during penetration later, that makes me withhold.
    I kinda think of it as watching a really good movie, and walking out after the first 30 minutes. You miss the climax in the end.

1 person likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No, your daddy had to put it in your mummys wah wah, didnt anyone explain that to you

8. btoobm

btoobm Members

Mochamood - I had thought at the beginning that it was a mental block about cumming in her mouth, but that doesn't add up, cause there are times during intercourse that she will tell me that she wants it in her mouth, and I oblige....so still stumped.

And, I wouldn't really worry about it, but she had made the remark the other day after just a minute or two into the oral that if I was never able to cum that way, sometimes whe feels she shouldn't exert the time and mouth effort to try and make me.

9. HebrewsTrouble

HebrewsTrouble Members

You sir, are a tool.
    Shut your piehole please ;)

1 person likes this.
  10. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I guess all you can do is remind her that all men are different, and that it isn't an illustration of inadequacy, but rather something particular to you. Ask her how she'd feel if she couldn't come and you gave her nothing but goal-oriented sex that put unwarranted pressure on her to get off. Ask her if she cannot see that it would be better to blow you just because you like being blown, just for pleasure's sake, and not worry about the orgasm coming from the ministrations of her mouth. Then, maybe you can both just relax and enjoy.

2 people like this.
  11. oralover

oralover Members

I have never given head to a guy who failed to cum in my mouth everytime

3 people like this.
  12. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Yes but do you like to swallow the load?

1 person likes this.
  13. oralover

oralover Members

Yes I always swallow and like it too

4 people like this.
  14. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I guess so, I just read some of your other posts. And sounds like you really enjoy it.

15. oralover

oralover Members

I definitely love it. I love the way it tastes and feels

2 people like this.
  16. KinkyGirl

KinkyGirl Members

I can make anyone cum from oral, its all in building up a rhythm and keeping to it. A finger in their bum often helps too, and it makes for loads more cum than normal.

17. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Wonderful post from KinkyGirl and a great photo too.

Rhythm and finger up the bum are both perfect, together with a bit of gentle hand relief too. All of these together with a good all round technique will make me cum in my woman's mouth every time, without fail.

Keep up the good work KG.

18. pussycatrawr

pussycatrawr Members

I think you should just get comfortable with it, enjoy the feeling and think only about that feeling..I tell my guy to just be comfortable and just let me do the work.

sukulunt likes this.
  19. I've had one BJ that got me off. When we finished having sex, we got up, dressed to go back to the bar. She said that was the best she ever had. I said it was for me too. That was years ago. She works with a good friends wife at a Drs. Office. They were talking one day about different lovers. Misty, the girl I had hooked up with, told my friend about me. Ahe said I was still the best she had. That made my day. I should have kept her. Probably a perfect pair.

20. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

If using hand in addition of oral will get results, so be it I think. Let her stroke and suck you at the same time, it feels so much better, that’s the way I want whenever I get oral because it gives more sensations and being handled by a woman is priceless, it makes the oral experience twice as good and it makes me orgasm stronger. No shame using hands, a woman who enjoys pleasing her guy would have no problem doing so with her hands.
    Most women that is I think.

sukulunt and Sambone like this.