Watcha Y'all Think About Codeine?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by wtfisthatkid, Jan 13, 2015.

1. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

I never was too into opiates mainly because they were the one drug class I couldn't get often..but I've seen that some people think codeine doesn't do much while some people love it..
    Whats your opinion? What do you think is an appropriate dosage for someone whos opiate naieve but can handle their shit?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You will be lucky if you can take a shit while using Codeine...

3. genevabee

genevabee Guest

I think its great!! =D as is any opiate! (if your not an addict though, I guess) BUT as much as I'd want to Im not doing any codeine ; ( nor am I touching any opiate pill for I am on Suboxone! It is the weakest opiate you do know? Wouldn't get me high though bc I have a tolerance

4. genevabee

genevabee Guest

...sorry I didnt answer ur question. What milligrams (in each pill) are you talking about?

5. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

True story.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:iagree:

Codein was my main pain killer a few months ago and I had toilet troubles or trouble trying to go. =\

7. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Oh yeah. I was prescribed T3's years ago after breaking a couple ribs. It took around 4 (120mg) to get any pain relief and it plugged me up good. You can't really rely too much on laxatives because those are habit-forming too. I settled on things like Metamucil, oatmeal and apples, and it helped a lot. As for dosage, if you're opiate naive 2-3 30mg pills should do it. It can also cause some nausea, at least at first, so be prepared for that. For someone with a low tolerance it isn't a bad buzz. It can give you that energetic rush you get from Hydrocodone too.

8. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

I have access to both lean at 10mgcodeine 6.25 promethazine per 5ml, as well as 30mg codeine and 300mg apap pills. Obviously would do a cwe on the pills.

9. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

I'm sure i've felt worse constipation in my lifetime haha

10. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Maybe, but this stuff can give a literal meaning to the term "shitting bricks", lol. Actually opiates in general can do it. I remember during the week in the hospital following back surgery I didn't have a bowel movement until the last day, because I'd been on Demerol and Morphine, and eating very little. My nurse, a burly woman who bore a resemblance to Charles Bronson, told me that if I didn't go that day that she would have to give me an enema. Needless to say I wasn't crazy about that idea. So she gave me a concoction that was a mixture of Milk of Magnesia and prune juice, which is as nasty as it sounds. It worked though, and I managed to squeeze out enough to avoid the dreaded enema. It's no joke though. Remember Elvis?

11. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

I have some digestive problems..i've had some crazy bad constipation in my lifetime..
    I'll live haha
    Glad you escaped the enema man!

12. zaborav

zaborav Guest

Totally not good.
    Buy pure 30/60mg tabs or not at all.
    Codeine phosphate extremely popular here in oblivion, not ultra cheap I know but if you can handle the constipation... I recommend dihydrocodeine tartrate over codeine phosphate any day.

13. Mrs. Writer

Mrs. Writer Newbie

Love Codeine!