#81 buzzgunner

buzzgunner

180 grains of diplomacy

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 747 posts
  • LocationThe Beaver State!

Posted November 21 2016 - 03:49 PM

You're very lucky. Not many of us marry virgins, not that I would have ever made her sexual history a precondition of marriage.

I've only had sex with three women in my entire life. The other two were girlfriends prior to meeting my wife and THEY were both virgins as well! I wasn't seeking them out by choice, the dice just rolled that way. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed that I've never had an "experienced woman" for any length of time.

I think promiscuity is a function of region. I grew up not far from a famous So Cal beach city. Getting laid was pretty darn easy. I've met a lot of great chicks. I hope they've all enjoyed wonderful lives.

That's certainly a factor. I grew up in a tiny Pacific northwest logging town. My wife grew up in the outskirts of a major Pacific northwest city, in a family of strong Catholics. Plenty of religious guilt going around there. Her father was a drinker and was verbally abusive. In his mind, any girl who'd had multiple sex partners prior to marriage was a SLUT and he made sure that both of his daughters knew it. In light of that, I'm kind of surprised that she had as much "petting" experience in high school as she did. There'd have been hell to pay if daddy had found out that she was getting fingers up her pussy a couple of nights every week!

As for me, well, little logging towns aren't exactly a hotbed of casual sex. Everybody knows everybody and everybody knows who's fucking everybody (at least in high school.) I didn't even get laid until my first year of college and then, it was with a girl I met on a business trip back east (long story.) That lasted for all of two nights, then I flew back to the left coast and we never saw each other again! (She is, however, a current Facebook friend, so I have that.) The second girl I met at a party while in college. We started dating and three weeks later, started fucking. She was the polar opposite of my wife where sex is concerned. She went from virgin to sex addict in no time flat. It very quickly got to the point where we were fucking almost daily. (Also, she was kind of indifferent to foreplay; we'd get together, strip, and my cock would be inside her in seconds.) It's no wonder that I got her pregnant! (I should be grateful that it took almost six months of constant fucking, with no birth control, to get to that point. I still haven't figured that lasted as long as it did!) Taking care of the pregnancy pretty much killed that relationship.

My wife and I fucked ONCE with no birth control (the night I proposed to her.) She went home and, the next time we were together, she was on the pill. (She stayed on it for almost 40 years, even after I got snipped. Prior to going on the pill, she used to have brutal, incapacitating periods. Once she started the pill, they became regular and relatively mild. So, they were very beneficial for her besides being an amazingly effective method of birth control!)

Edited by buzzgunner, November 21 2016 - 03:52 PM.

"People who say "Money can't buy happiness" don't know where to shop!" - Henry Sandberg
"I never drink anything scotch-colored. It makes me break out in handcuffs." - Jennifer Chanitz

#82 LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted November 21 2016 - 05:08 PM

Hi buzzgunner,

College was a blast because I didn't have to look for chicks. They were all around me with parties every weekend.

I grew up in the same era in which chicks were thought to be sluts if they got around. Who knew I'd grow up to love sluts.

My girlfriend is a few years younger than me. She told me that her sorority parties were just shy or orgies, or maybe they were. I do know that my girlfriend lost her virginity at 15 and has been banging her brains out since. We fucked on the night of our first date. We've been together off-and-on for 10 years.

If my girlfriend and I broke up, I'd be very careful of STD's. I think I'd ask for a blood test prior to sex. I'm not willing to risk disease. When I was in college, anything we could've caught would've been cured with a shot.

#83 buzzgunner

buzzgunner

180 grains of diplomacy

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 747 posts
  • LocationThe Beaver State!

Posted November 21 2016 - 09:07 PM

College was a blast because I didn't have to look for chicks. They were all around me with parties every weekend.

I'm curious. When was college for you? My wife and I met in 1976 and married in 1979. College for me was from 1974 to 1984 (with an interruption in the middle for the Marine Corps.)

I do know that my girlfriend lost her virginity at 15 and has been banging her brains out since. We fucked on the night of our first date. We've been together off-and-on for 10 years.

Why did *I* never meet women like THAT when I was young enough to appreciate it?!?

If my girlfriend and I broke up, I'd be very careful of STD's. I think I'd ask for a blood test prior to sex. I'm not willing to risk disease. When I was in college, anything we could've caught would've been cured with a shot.

I've fucked no one but my wife since we met. She's only fucked one other guy in her entire life and that was during a very active six-month long threesome with a very close male friend of ours (which took up the entire last six months of 1985.) Even though the AIDS epidemic was already in full swing at that time, our friend and I always fucked my wife bareback because we all knew that we were clean and he wasn't fucking anyone else at the time. Also, her birth control worked so well, that there was no concern regarding an unwanted pregnancy either.

Edited by buzzgunner, November 21 2016 - 09:10 PM.

"People who say "Money can't buy happiness" don't know where to shop!" - Henry Sandberg
"I never drink anything scotch-colored. It makes me break out in handcuffs." - Jennifer Chanitz

#84 JLamore

JLamore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted December 08 2016 - 11:43 AM

My answer before reading the replies here would be that I think that's like asking do guys get a hard on when they go down on a woman.. of course they do.

but after reading some of the replies here , I guess it really comes down to if she enjoys giving oral or she considers it just a job and something she has to do for her guy,

Respect is like oral sex..you have to give it to get it!

#85 Emilyn

Emilyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMoldova

Posted February 05 2017 - 04:48 AM

Yes,i'm getting so wet and it's a turn on........Love it!!

• Uncut likes this

#86 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 08 2017 - 09:18 AM

Yup, when it's the right guy, just thinking about it makes me hot and wet. 

• Micheal9, Grapplerxxx, Uncut and 1 other like this

#87 Panama Jack

Panama Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted February 10 2017 - 06:23 AM

When my wife gives me a BJ, I can easily slip 2 fingers in her slippery wet pussy and spread them. So the answer is Yes. BTW, I love to lick her sweet pussy juices off my fingers. She also likes me to share her juices with her.

#88 Konvikt

Konvikt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted February 13 2017 - 10:10 AM

Yup, when it's the right guy, just thinking about it makes me hot and wet. 

This is why you're having your excess lubrication issue :D lol

#89 Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 13 2017 - 10:11 AM

This is why you're having your excess lubrication issue :D lol

hahaha, or maybe it's because I never get laid....lol 

• Grapplerxxx likes this

#90 Konvikt

Konvikt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted February 13 2017 - 10:18 AM

hahaha, or maybe it's because I never get laid....lol 

then go get some, use some of that maple syrup :D 

#91 creamywife

creamywife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted February 21 2017 - 07:03 PM

Yes,they do at least for me.lol 

• bry75 likes this

#92 JoeyM51

JoeyM51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted February 22 2017 - 09:56 PM

Some do and some do not. Depends if they are just doing it to please the man or because it turns them on.

Click to shop at Zamnesia