First Gay Experience And Back To Hip Forums!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by KianaKianaKiana, Jan 11, 2015.

1. KianaKianaKiana

KianaKianaKiana Members

Hi! I used to post on hip forums a few years ago under a different name (i'm not telling who!), last night I sucked my first cock and this was the best place a felt to talk about it. We went out to party and got pretty wasted, he is the little brother of a very good friend of mine haha, i can't remember who came on to who but he is pretty cute. I can be quite horny when i've had a couple of drinks but i've never kissed a guy before so i'm guessing he is probably gay but maybe had never done anything with a guy either. Like i said i can't remember how we got to it but we were frenching in bed and i was rubbing hima ll over, really exploring his body with my hands, it was super hot! He's a few years younger than me and i was definately being more dominant. It was strange feeling another mans cock in my hand, it was so smooth and hard, i understand now how my girlfriend feels when she is wanking me off. I wanted to really go to town on it, tugging it really hard. I actually thought i was making out with a girl at first because his body was so smooth, i was kissing him all up and down his neck and chest and then when i put my hands down his pants to finger her pussy there was a fucking cock there! It took me by surprise a little bit but i thought fuck it, he's making out with me so he must be into it. You only live once as they say and this was the first opportunity i've had to feel a cock in my mouth, so i dived down and started sucking on it, it was really weird, i was wasted so it was probably really shit head haha, if i was sober i rekon i would be able to suck the life out of him. It felt really alien, i'm used to having wet pussy juices all over my face when i'm giving head so it was strange that i had to make all the wetness with my mouth. So many times after fucking someone i've had the unbearable guilt and shame, le petit mort! But this time i was a bit embarressed because it turns out there were other people in the room but not ashamed at all, maybe because i didn't cum, and still haven't, it might hit me once i bust this nut! I feel like i'm rambling a bit now but i had to say it somewhere. now i've tried it i would definately suck a cock again, i wanted him to fuck me but i don't know if he was confident enough, i was rubbing my ass in his lap and grinding all up and down him, squeezing his balls and playing with his ass, maybe i should have tried to fuck him? I dunno, i wonder if he actually fancies me or if it was just the drugs and booze? How can you tell, any gay guys hep me out with that one? He did say see you again when we said goodbye and he wasn't shy making eye contact or anything, much less so than girls i've fucked, i was more shy to be honest haha. People who know me know that i am a bit of a sexual deviant but this guy seemedto be pretty normal, i wouldn't when i met him have expected to be sucking his cock in bed that night. Crazy! I dont know if i want to cum or not at the minute, i've basically been hard as a rock since last night but i am also coming down pretty hard atm so the post orgasm downer might destroy me at this point haha!

2. ghost0309

ghost0309 Members

I've wanted to watch two guys go at it for ages... What's your number? Haha!

3. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Well Done Kiana!

It's long been a fantasy of mine to have a cock in my mouth so I'm actually quite envious of you at the moment. My wife says she would like to see me do that too but I think it's just a fantasy for her right now, rather than something that could happen some time soon.

Maybe one day......just maybe.

4. Tommz47

Tommz47 Member

I think a lot of straight people experimented with the same sex in their youth. I had a couple of friends and we would get together and read stag magazines or look at nudist camp magazines in a camper one of their dad's owned. We got so comfortable together, we would have our dicks out stroking them while swapping magazines. One day at school during this time span someone opened a supply room door off the gym at school and exposed a young man on his knees sucking another boy's dick. He was so picked on after that, his parents had to move away (this was in the 1960s). The idea had not crossed my mine until then. No one seemed to remember who the other body was who getting sucked.

Not long after that, I was with one of the friends looking at girlie magazines. While I was looking intently at a picture, he licked my dick and just backed away. I went over and leaned down and licked his dick. He asked me to do it more, but I was afraid he would tell. So I said, "put mine in your mouth and I'll do the same thing for you". We sat on the padded bench with our pants down to our knees and he leaned over and slid his mouth onto my dick and then pulled away. I leaned over and slid my mouth onto his dick, but I didn't pull away. I could smell this strong muskie smell and the idea of this humiliation was turning me on. I kept sliding up and down on his dick and he reached around and started playing with my dick. I pumped until my jaws was sore and started to pull back, but he was saying "don't quit, don't quit". I sped up until he blurted "look out" and shoved my head away as he started spurting in the air and on his belly. I was still horny, but he was feeling that awkward mood you get after you're spent and pulled his pants and underwear up over the mess, jumped up and said "don't you tell anyone" and tore out. This a couple of other similar experiences happened prior to us ever dating girls. Once I had been with girls, I haven't had another male/male experience.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Errr, thats pretty much it. Eye contact afterwards, gay as. Sounds like you were more off your face than he was

Congradulations on the mouth stuffage, wont be your last

1 person likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gay as. :d

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mouth stuffage! Classic.

1 person likes this.
  8. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

Best I can offer was under a man's wife in a 69 while he took her doggie...to my surprise he would pull out and feed it into my throat. I didnt know what to do, but loved it. He came in her and I licked it out.

She was so warm and creamy to fuck as he watched.

I would love a man's wife to teach me to such as her and I fuck too.

9. maturewvcouple

maturewvcouple Member

I also suspect that most people have experimented with same sex activities when they were younger. I had several friends who would stroke themselves as a group as they looked at erotica. It was not unusual to stroke each other when we were in groups of two, it was the big secret we shared but I know most of them would masturbate each other because most of them done it with me on separate occasions.

Several women friends have told me of similar situations they had during sleepovers or pajama parties. It was usually suggestive as a group, but more intimate when there were only two.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.