What Are Ghosts?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by groovecookie, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I think I see not only one ghost but also an alien in the far right door.

:yikes:

Well, Erin and Spooky will take care of them. ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

The things which can be said for certain about ghosts is that they are non-corporeal and certain people become aware of them under varying conditions. This suggests that the self extends into collectively accessible realms of existence with different rules than the waking world, and that these are home for the ghost. I have heard of 3 basic types of haunting described; sometimes an intense emotion will persist in a space long after the source leaves, sometimes a past sequence of events will repeat like a loop of film, and sometimes the haunting phenomena display an adaptive intelligence. The second class has the most anecdotal evidence behind it, as the first is difficult to notice and the third is rare

If any y'all on the east coast and wanna do some ghost hunting HOLY SHIT THE PHILADELPHIA BUILDING @ PENNHURST ASYLUM!!!

3. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

xXKittyxCrusaderXx Member

I like the electromagnetic theory. Our brain fires off electrical impulses through our nerve sensors, and when it dies where does it go. I don't think it just disappears or disperses but changes form. Because according to einsteins theory energy can neither be created or destroyed it just changes its state of being transforms if you will.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDmivrnktkQ&feature=share
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ4a_Gu49SA&feature=share

1 person likes this.
  4. Perfect Disorder

Perfect Disorder Paradoxically Spontaneous

I have a theory for all of you. Perhaps ghosts are our perceptions of another person's percieved reality not quite in sync with the common conciousness.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm not entirely sure I believe that the human soul is a human figure. Why would it be? I do not think that souls are necessarily ghosts either.

Before my grandma died she was afraid she'd never see my granddad again in heaven. She had the same thought as me. How is she going to recognize him? His life, his soul to her at least, was not a portrayal of his physical self. And if it was what would he look like? Final form? Old, tired, frail? Or does the soul revert back to youth?

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am of this thought process, as well......energy just changes...never dies.....nothing unexplainable about that.....Some people have good energy that makes you feel like you want to live when they are around...other people just sap your energy and make you feel like life is not worth living...so you feel it on this plane already....so hence...good ghosts...and bad ones, too.

1 person likes this.
  7. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

Do you believe in reincarnation? Or as I put it the recycling of energy.

8. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

At times, yes, I do......as i am convinced one of my cats is reincarnated of one that I lost....There are too many coincidences that make me wonder with his story .........I would like to believe in it.....but maybe we do not necessarily come back to this plane.....so idk.....or maybe our energy just becomes food for the worms and propels them, too....Do you believe in reincarnation?

9. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

I do actually I am an exact replica of a great x3 grandmother that was adopted in our family. We share no blood relation but the resemblance between me and her are so uncanny its scary. The older generation in my family adore me because of my resemblance to her so much in fact her last living child wanted me their at her deathbed to look at me while she died. Apparently our mannerisms are similar as well. That and I have memories that are not my own. Maybe it's because I died at birth and was brought back amongst the living. Maybe its because I was the last child to be initiated into the family with their ritual by her child I'm not sure its weird. We even share adoption by another family member as a trait. Because she was adopted by an in-law in my family and her grandson adopted me.

10. quark

quark Parts Unknown

The law of conservation of energy was around a tad before Einstein. This has nothing to do with relativity, unless someone is travelling by you near the speed of light shouting absolute bullshit.

- - - - - - - - - -

Anyhow, here's the only Ghost that matters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKxkj4OaAq4

11. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

A ghost could be several things . The soul of a once living person , left over energy , as astral critter , beings from other dem.s

12. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

The term Ghost in itself is lacking. Much like saying that's an animal form or that is a human form. "What Animal? What Human? Our minds seek to cage energy so our limited understanding can wrap around it. All things return to energy and have the ability to take on or shape shift into what ever form is needed. This need is determined by the intent for a purpose.

I recently had the opportunity to show a man who has crossed over what Reiki energy felt like at his request. He is trying to finish unfinished business. What you fear will limit you. When I cam back from the Serpent Mound in Ohio I had the experience of being swallowed by the Serpent. This changed everything for me because in this form another world opened and many "Ghost" moved about. We are not separate in the collective reality. The distance our belief goes inside us will show us the distance we will know around us. The only limits we have are the small judgments we take on to fit our own understanding. What to change the world then be willing to change how you see the world first inside your self.

So with that said back to Ghost. Maybe they are energy that has learned to shape shift into the form needed knowing we all are related. Stranger things have happened. and by the way Often these forms of energy Ghost can help in remote viewing. Life is not always about being safe but about accountability and responsibility in the forms we take on.

any way just thinking.

1 person likes this.
  13. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

Hi Trysonswood

I trust you do not mind if I share the magic of your aura. When you touched both the like button here and in my personal forum I felt like I stood on a cloud as the observer of your leap into your own embrace and path, and coming changes. Talk about ghost energy. You have been this way before and deep in your thoughts and soul where no one goes you contemplate making a difference and not understanding part of you still sits in your own dream. Reality is unstable and I get ahead of myself. Only one other time have I seen an aura made so clearly of just the elements. There is Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Yes Spirit can work in the office of a separate energy in the ghost like places.

Your Earth energy seeks the illusion of being grounded. at times there are no answers because your soul stopped asking the right questions.

Your Air energy uses your emotions as both a weapon and a tool depending on your mood and there is no explanation where the obvious says fate was never an excuse.

Your fire energy is about your passion inside you that sometimes blinds the eyes with smoke and you wonder as the coals burn what is the point when so many do not get it.

Your Water energy states there is many ways to die and be born. Wisdom sometimes see only the fool. Change is or guide and savior in this place.

Your Spirit ask you to believe in the unseen for only as we dare to imagine can we create from our womb within. As you embrace both polarities male and female you see the purity of the communion and connection one to another.

Bringing this all together your past life as a healer ask you in this moment to begin again. To find your way Be your Way.

I will stop here because I do not want unasked to invade your privacy. Thank You for the view.

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Infamous ‘Amityville Horror House’ Hits the Market

http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAhB5lM.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=211&y=209

The so-called "Amityville Horror House" on Ocean Avenue in Long Island, New York was the site of a bloody mass murder in 1974.
    Since then it’s been the target of claims of paranormal activity, and the subject of one book and several movies that paint it in a less-than-flattering light.
    Despite this, the newly for-sale property was named Realtor.com’s "most popular" house last week.

The three-story, five bedroom building is currently on the market for $850,000, and according to the listing agent, its shady past has done nothing to keep buyers away. "We have several offers from local Amityville residents who are very much aware of the history and are not at all concerned," Jerry O'Neill, owner of Caldwell Banker Harbor Light, told The Washington Post.

Hotwater

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The movie was pretty lame.

16. hotwater

I agree it was lame and I’ve never been too impressed by Margot Kidder or James Brolin as actors

As someone once wrote: Stephen King correctly pegged the movies popular appeal in the financially fraught late 70s amidst economic unease.

Watching the movie today, in the midst of another economic downturn, there’s renewed resonance to George lutz’s anger as the stretched-beyond-his-means businessman, homeowner, and family man, helplessly watches his world – i.e. checking account - implode.

When he screams “God damn it – this is my house!" It’s the frustrated cry of someone more afraid of his bank repossessing his property rather than being possessed by evil spirits

hotwater

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh I think the one I watched was a bit more modern than the 70s.

18. hotwater

[SIZE=11pt]Oh, I still haven’t seen the 2005 version after the critics basically said it was awful[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Hotwater[/SIZE]

19. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

they do not like being looked at directly and will run away in fear ... however turn your back and the ghosts will approach (just play mario)

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Dun dun durrrrrrh dundundundun dun dun.