Having A Baby Under The Radar

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by humanbeaing, Jan 8, 2015.

1. humanbeaing

humanbeaing see you in paradise! HipForums Supporter

Do not have it in a hospital, never register your baby. Home school child in fine arts of survival and advanced technologies. Is this possible?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

sounds illegal... I dont know why,, but it sounds illegal..

1 person likes this.
  3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

It's possible, yep. Illegal, yep.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I guess its possible but you're screwed if child protective services catch wind of it.

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

child wouldn't have a social security number

6. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

The only real "Crime" here would be not registering your child. I believe everything else is legal (as long as you taught them more than survival in homeschooling).

7. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

how the hell did Jonathan and Martha Kent hide the supermans origins? WTF???????????????

9. siri888

siri888 Members

Yes you can do it. It is illegal. But this happens in places in the world where you can only have a certain number of children. Shadow children I think they are called.

10. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I dont blame ya for wanting to do this...... Good luck buddy!!

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

totally depends on where you live. of course its possible. i wouldn't try doing it in the kind of surveillance society the western/northern world has become.
    but in less wealthy parts of the planet, this remains fairly common.
    in and of itself, childbirth without licensed medical attention, is probably not unlawful in most places.
    census evasion and truancy laws, are another matter.
    in a literal sense, the microwave radiation from radar technology, would be a very good thing to keep infants and toddlers away from. too much of that stuff tends to be carcinogenic.

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

every time you drive a car, use an electronic bank card, credit or debit, (including limited debit such as ebt cards) or pick up and turn on a cell phone, or other radiotelephonic device, you are instantly and completely visible to every kind of law enforcement, intelligence gathering, and quite few private investigators. not to mention assorted phone phreques, incarcerated identity phishers, and high school crackers.

in places where even their governments are too poor to have access to these technologies, in THOSE places,
    children are born, grow up, live and eventually die, without their individual existence being taken any particular note of.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I knew a person that had a kid without supposedly knowing. She said she had a growth in her stomach that the doctors couldn't work out what was wrong. I guess the scans of a 8month pregnant lady didn't register a baby being born...............

I don't talk to her anymore.

Why lie for?

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

why assume every messed up thing someone does in intentional?

16. MindWreck

MindWreck Members

Kind of like living on the land as an animal rather than part of society. Somewhat reminds me of the movie by M Night shyamalan, "The village".

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

You surely want the best for your child?
    Insurance number..if not needed as a baby, would be needed as an adult! Don't you think your kids deserves to not have to go through all that?
    In the uk, if you want to home school, you have to register with the Education authority to ensure the child is getting a good education, and rightly so! Got to be sure there are no Cinderella!!!
    Then health care..you just never know!

Register your child's birth, don't make a John or Janet Doh!

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

edit: morrow makes a point, i must have missed it before i made my post....

sure its easily doable but what happens if the kid needs a job, needs credit, needs disability insurance after his parents are gone.

i had a friend who was in public school just like everyone else but never filed for any other government programs, funds...no ID, never filed taxes. had no mailing address.

i think that would be a better route than just never reporting that a child was born.

19. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

No health care, no schooling, no bank accounts, no driving license, no employment, no international travel, no pension.

Sounds really great.