Pregnancy Has Given Me A High Drive.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Himi, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Himi

Himi Members

I first ask forgiveness, because I'm not generally vocal about something like this. I'm trying to be as anonymous as possible, and I thank everyone for reading this.

I am 23 weeks pregnant, and I find my sex drive to be really high right now. Sex is almost always on my mind. I have resorted to masturbation at least once a day, sometimes more. When my husband is home, he is willing, but I feel it's not as often as I need. I can't seem to get satisfied. That is not a shot against him.

I don't normally have this sort of sex drive. It's very new to me. I have had little spurts when my husband has left for a week or more on business when all I want is to keep him in bed, but it does work itself out.

I am not 100% what I need right now, but any advice, as long as it's not telling me to find anyone else, is more than welcome.

2. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Although it's been a very long time since I was last pregnant, I remember having a high sex drive then too. My husband could not keep up. I fantasized a lot. I masturbated a lot. I'm not sure I have any suggestions... other than write it down in a journal... have sex as often as you can with your husband... continue masturbating and find as many ways to do so as possible.. you have a lot more options for that than when I was pregnant, a lot more toys and ideas. But most of all don't feel guilty about feeling this way, and try to enjoy it.

If you plan to breastfeed, you might find that will be make you horny as well, and can cause orgasms. Enjoy that for what it is too.

I envy you and congratulations on your baby.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Why not, its the one time you can be 100% sure a secret lover isnt going to get you pregnant

4. Himi

Himi Members

Thank you, I had heard that about breastfeeding. And also pregnancy as well, but I never really imagined it was like this.

5. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I would echo what Annwin has said, I too found myself with an even higher sex drive than usual during both my pregnancies, fortunately my husband was usually on hand to help me out! Enjoy this spike in your hormones, it will die down in time!
    One thing I would mention about breastfeeding, ignore any talk about it working as a contraceptive, it's NOT TRUE!

1 person likes this.
  6. Himi

Himi Members

I just wish he was on hand more, really.

7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

My wife was incredibly horny during her two pregnancies; it was fantastic!

We must have had sex every other night for about six months and it was usually instigated by her. We made sextapes, had a lot of anal sex and tried lots of other new things because she was so randy most of the time.

It was during her second pregnancy that she admitted to masturbating regularly in the afternoons when I was at work. In 15 years of being together, this is the only time she has done this on a regular basis.

I'm feeling rather envious of your husband at the moment but thank you Himi for bringing back such happy, naughty memories for me.

Sadly, that 'spike' will die down, more's the pity.

Try not to tire him out though; you'll need him to be full of energy when baby arrives!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. Himi

Himi Members

You're welcome, glad I could do something for you?

9. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

my ex and i used to pleasure her friend when she was pregnant and her bf was deployed...pregnant woman are so sexual and sexy

1 person likes this.
  10. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

lol....i volunteer...pregnat wife...wow

11. wombat42

wombat42 Members

My wife had a high sex drive during both of her pregnancies and admitted that she masturbated quite frequently. Intercourse became uncomfortable when she was over 6 months gone and we used to engage in mutual masturbation. (See my post on this topic). Our usual position was her astride me, and although her belly got in the way a little, it posed no difficulty.

I presume you intend to breastfeed once your baby is born, one of the things that really turned me on was when I was allowed to suckle her breasts to relive her of the excess milk in her engorged breasts. There was nothing quite like it when she would hold her tit to my mouth and fondle my penis to orgasm while I sucked at her. Give it a try, you may both enjoy it.

1 person likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The real reason most people exist

13. Himi

Himi Members

This is really not what I signed up for. So forget I asked.

14. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Too late! The proverbial cat is out of the bag.

15. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

Himi---

Just enjoy it is natural and some of us men are NATURALLY drawn to pregnant women SORRY...didnt mean to put you off