Insecure About My Girth

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by gamer4ever, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Bdgeguy

Bdgeguy Members

Yea I didn't have to do a warm up or anything. It just went right in

2. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Relax and be confident, as you age your girth will increase. Make sure you take your time with foreplay. Read up on technique and ask her what feels good.

3. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

You'd be proper stretching most women with 6.25" inch girth or at least giving them a fuller pussy than most of her exs did. 7.5" girth is wow. Im 5.7 inch girth which i really wish I was 7inch. I do curve up lots which I think makes me feel lot wider in a pussy.

4. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Every size has advantages and disadvantages I suppose to each recipient. You'll get more chance for anal probably though....

Alonso376 likes this.
  5. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

I have the problem of too much girth. Not so much the shaft which is 6.75” inches around but the head which is even fatter. Yes gals love the feeling of “being filled up to bursting “ but I’ve only had one deepthroat, always turned down for anal, and some gals couldn’t open their mouth wide enough to take the fat head in their mouth. Feel good about your girth, I’d trade an inch a girth to push me past 7” in length...

6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Mmm, I'm 7 inch long and 5.6 inch girth. But I curve up a lot. I think it makes the girth feel bigger inside her. Id definitely love to have your girth but I wouldn't trade an inch length for it. My wife maybe would, lol. But then like you say, she wouldn't be able to deep throat me then.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  7. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I remember the doctor stitching my wifes pussy after she give birth. She stopped him because of the pain and he wanted to do two more.