Insecure About My Girth

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by gamer4ever, Jan 6, 2015.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Length is more important than girth. I don't know where you got this "filled up" thing from. Who told you that? I've never heard that. Too girthy is intimidating and painful. Plus idk if this is true or not, but it might stretch her out for life, which will make it less pleasurable in the next relationship.

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've seen several polls of women where more say that girth is important than length. Of course, YMMV.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

don you have the tickets to girth brooks concert?

1 person likes this.
  4. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I'm sorry, but this discussion is about as lame as the one about loose and tight pussies. If the size of something is your priority, on either side of the question, then you are missing the whole point of sex. If you aren't getting laid, it could because of your attitude, not your size.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Would be significant if you were a Smurf

6. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I hadn't thought of that. I guess I don't know my audience anymore.

7. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

I guess my girth is fine after all.

In terms of length I am 6.4 inches BPEL (bone pressed erect length; measured from pubic bone). Is that a good length?

8. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Stop asking about your length. Beat that fucking insecure voice out of your head.

1 person likes this.
  9. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

OP, you have nothing better to do than measure your cock???

10. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

I'm too busy worrying about what to do with my cock ;)

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

like you aren't jerking it right now. ;)

12. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

The only question is, to what? :O

13. A Friend

A Friend Members

To OP if size matters to you then it matters, a while ago I had a member the size of yours (which admittedly really isn't even bad, take it from me). However I just didn't like it, I personally wanted something larger despite nobody complaining or mentioning it. So I took action, but it took countless hours of sifting through the BS before I found some information that helped me get where I am today! I started roughly 10-11 months ago and I went from a 4.5in Girth to a 5.87in Girth and I'm still growing. I grew it naturally without the use of pills (which don't work), or surgery (works but is painful and doesn't necessarily give you something as usable as your previous penis because whatever you get will essentially be synthetic and blood can't flow through that). You can grow it by both Length and Girth, but assuming you are not lying about your Length then I wouldn't grow that as that is definitely in the above average range as most penises average out at around 5.5 inches in Length! So I would mainly focus on Girth if I were you, you can do this via manual hand exercises and products. The manual hand exercises are called Jelqing, and the most notable tool in improving ones Girth is called the Bathmate! I wish I had this information when I was initially in my search on how to increase the size of my penis as safely as possible. However, just as with excising there are risks if you don't take the proper precautions and safety measures! If you want more information on Penis Enlargement I would head to either...

- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/ -
    or
    - http://www.goodlookingloser.com/ -

I first heard about Penis Enlargement from GoodLookingLoser so if you'd like some basic information on Penis Enlargement as well as the products involved that is easily organized and can also help with other stuff I would look there first! It takes time to achieve gains just like working out does, so don't expect some overnight miracle, but I can assure you as someone who has used these methods and someone who is avidly trying to spread the work whenever I can that these methods really work and all it takes is some time, dedication, and consistency. Like I said, you can go for length too, but as you said a lot of girls will more so appreciate the Girth over the Length and since you are plenty long already I would just focus all your attention on your Girth to maximize that area (or shoot for whatever you want really). Also keep in mind though that what a lot of people are saying on this thread like "most girls aren't even going to care about size" or "only guys worry about size" is actually true and there is such a thing as being too big! I think every guy has seen the chart you've looked at, especially those concerned with their penis size but I'm telling you that chart is a load of crap. Just to give you some perspective, my current Girth is in the 98th percentile which basically means that my penis Girth is larger than 98% of men! So all these girls that say they prefer 6.5 inches of girth probably are believing the lies their boyfriends tell them as that is such an unbelievably rare penis to have...and also much much too big. Honestly for real world application in terms of pleasing a girl I'd say that anything between 5.5 and 6 inches is the sweet spot, not too small to where the stimulation isn't as good and not to big to where it is uncomfortable or even painful. You also might be saying "but if 6 inches is the upper end of the sweet spot how is 6.5 too much" well surprisingly when it comes to girth even a half an inch actually makes a profound difference which can't be said for Length as you'd probably need around 1-1.5 inches more to make her feel a noticeable difference. If you want proof of this I'd suggest taking a flexible tape measure and going from 0 inches roll it up until it measures at your current size of 4.5, now expand the circle until it measures just a half inch more at 5 inches and tell me that isn't significantly thicker! All guys can gain at least 1 inch of Girth, and in most cases more as well, as you can see from my gains and its all about just putting in the time! Also if you want some quick length gains just lose weight if you haven't already as there is usually a very significant portion hidden away sometimes more than 1.5 inches depending on the guy! I really hope that helps you my dude, as I said before I went for a long time thinking the only way was through pills or surgery and those same adverts had me believing that the other methods like the manual exercises and products were so dangerous that they weren't even worth trying, but in the end they aren't even dangerous as long as you are within the guidelines of using the products the correct way as well as doing the proper warm ups whether you are doing manual exercises or using a product such as the bathmate, just like you wouldn't try to lift your weight at the gym on the first day you wouldn't want to try to go over the top with either exercises or products too quickly either! Head to those websites to learn more, and stop worrying about your size, just do something about it! I know that if you stick to it you'll have to be looking to specialty websites for condoms because even the larger ones just wont fit ya! ;)

14. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Choose smaller women.
    It works for me.

15. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

Having a baby does more stretching than the widest penis in the world.
    'Too girthy' isn't a problem for mom.

Alonso376 likes this.
  16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so i just learned that "about my girth," when seen out the corner of your eye, looks just like "andy griffith."

17. Bdgeguy

Bdgeguy Members

Well I am 6.25" girth. I bought a penis sleeve and tried it with my wife last. Didn't use the extension part only the sleev part to add more girth. It made my girth over 7.5". I didn't think she could take it. Boy was I fooled. She took it all and then some. I was very humbled to say the least

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. John1234567

John1234567 Members

That sounds huge

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Just keep on putting on condoms until it gets to be the size you want her to feel.

20. John1234567

John1234567 Members