Insecure About My Girth

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by gamer4ever, Jan 6, 2015.

1. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

Hello guys,

I'm very insecure about my girth. The girth of my penis when measured at its thickest point (which is mid-shaft) is 4.5 inches. I've heard that women prefer girth more than length, as girth gives them the 'filled up' feeling. So for that reason they prefer a thicker penis. My girth is not even average. The average girth (when measured around thickest point) is 4.8 inches, and I'm 0.3 inches under average girth (4.5 inches). I'm insecure that my below average girth (4.5 inches) won't provide women with the 'filled up' feeling, and for that reason I won't be able to satisfy them with that. I feel terrible about this.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

are u measuring circumference, or diameter?

3. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

I'm measuring circumference (around my penis). My penis all the way around at my thickest point is 4.5 inches.

4. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

There are other ways to impress a women. When I am interested in a guy, the size of his penis is way down on the list of my priorities. Also no woman is going to be able is visualize or feel a 0.3 inch difference.

5. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

I've heard that women tend to feel a difference in girth more than length, so that concerns me. Plus, women prefer a more girthy penis than a lengthy one. I'm not even average girth (4.8 inches); I am thin (4.5 inches).

6. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I think you are worrying about this more than you need to. I know that's not uncommon. We all worry we don't measure up one way or another, but it seems based on my own feelings and observations, these comparisons are more between people of the same gender. Women tend judge each other more and men judge each other. I was insecure about my own body and most of the men I've been with have said, all they care about is that I'm ready and willing to have sex and that I'm naked. Most women are only going to care about two things... if you treat them well and you know what you're doing. Any woman who is going to measure the size of the length or girth of your penis is probably not some one you really want to be with for anything other than a one night stand. She would seem pretty shallow to me.

Viper17 and F6C like this.
  7. siri888

siri888 Members

Girls usually don't give a damn. You're okay.

Klimax2gether and Annwyn'Bri like this.
  8. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

My point was you're getting hung up on something that's so insignificant. I tell you what, find two objects, one having a girth of 4.5 cm, and the other 4.8 cm. Stuff the 4.5 cm object up your butt, pull it out then stuff the 4.8 cm object up there. I bet you both objects makes you feel just as full. Joking aside, in my experience the only people that care about penis size is that gender that have a penis. If you find that rare superficial woman that actually cares about penis size, then move on.

I can never understand why you guys are so obsessed with penis size. Then again I am the girl that stands in front of a mirror and wishes my boobs are bigger and my face wasn't so ugly.

Viper17 and Annwyn'Bri like this.
  9. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I'm just the opposite about my boobs... I wish they were smaller and perky!

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my first thought on reading the thread title was that this was going to be about a fat guy... i should be used to every hipforums thread being about penis size, but for some reason, i'm still not.

radius.

1 person likes this.
  11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

4.8" radius ... that's almost 10 inch diameter, get outta here!

1 person likes this.
  12. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Don't let women notice your insecurities. That would be more of a turn off than your lacking 0.3 in.

You'll be OK.

13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Have you tried the toilet paper roll test OP?

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

stick your dick in a shopvac..

MiniDenn likes this.
  15. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

I tried it and failed badly. The average toilet paper tube is 5.5 inches in girth/circumference. I am exactly 1 inch smaller at 4.5 inches girth.

16. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Oh man...

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You have to measure to 4 decimal places to be truly insecure

18. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Since I am the penis statistician, I want to point out that since your girth is 0.3 inches less than average, this means that your diameter is one-tenth of an inch (2 mm) less than average. Do you really think that is significant? I don't think so.

19. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

I don't know about average width/diameter. What is the average width/diameter? My width/diameter measured at thickest point is about 1.6 inches.

20. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There are no good stats on diameter or width, because the better way is to measure circumference. Actually, the best way is to measure volume (cubic cm or cubic inches), but that is hard, pardon the pun.

The average penis has a girth or circumference (same thing) of about 4.8 inches (12.2 cm).