Rope Bondage Seems Great Fun

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by rocketman88, Jan 5, 2015.

1. rocketman88

rocketman88 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hi all what is everyone’s experience with rope bondage I’m so up for it and even have everything ready just waiting on my chance. I met up with a woman recently but we never got round to doing this. I have 3 sets of rope and own a copy of this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Two-Knotty-Boys-Back-Ropes-ebook/dp/B005H0NVZE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420486301&sr=8-1&keywords=back+on+the+ropes and this is their site http://www.knottyboys.com/ any tips for beginners on the most useful knots to learn ect.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

3. bombera32

bombera32 Members

having never tried it myself i would say that being careful with knots is important. you always want to do this with someone you trust if your not going to do a slip knot ( a knot that comes undone easily if you pull the tag end) because you never know what will happen to you once your tied down. for example my husband, before meeting me went home with a gal one night who tied him to the bed and since he was a little intoxicated didn't have the sense to watch what she was doing. and she tied him up then left, she made a comment about him being her prisoner then left him there for hours. thankfully he was able to break the head board and run away but i would be VERY careful with who you allow to tie you up. and if you planning on ting up the other person then be sure and respect them being allowing an out. slip knots are easy to make, the easiest one is the simple overhand knot you make when you tie your shoes but instead of pulling both loops through at the end, leave one of them partially through. allowing the person to grab the bunny ear and lossen it even if the knot is seated by pulling on the loop. it will always come undone. Good luck

Tags: