Who Else Really Enjoys Phone Sex?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Metalhead79, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Its always been a favorite of mine even tho nothing beats true sex, but I find sometimes masturbating with girls during phone sex to be pretty damn incredible to be a nice change from checking some vids or having sex, just a nice change up from time to time.

2. chili

chili Member

I do enjoy it. It is always a real turn on.

3. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

My wife used to have regular phone sex with a previous lover. He would ring her around 2am and they would both cum on the phone as they talked really dirty to each other.

She even descibed in vivid detail to him, AFTER we'd started dating; how we fucked on a secluded car park one night. I should have been angry with her but it really turned me on, knowing that she'd told her ex on the phone exactly what we'd been up to!

She prefers the real thing nowadays to phone sex.

4. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

Since the Internet, any interest in phone sex to me has diminished. It's so easy now to pull up a site to hear and SEE a person on the other end.

1 person likes this.
  5. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

Never tried phone sex, never had the opportunity.

Certainly would never pay for it, never paid for any form of sex.

6. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

I really enjoy phone sex. There's something really fun about indepth descriptions and just hearing those groans.
    Of course I prefer the real thing but there are a few people I have been having phone sex with on and off since I was about 17 and we have a lot of filthy, casual fun.

Uhardrodnme and Lady-Lover like this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

blind people..

1 person likes this.
  8. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

I love it too

9. NextEvolution

NextEvolution Member

Why aren't these guys making you cam instead of just phone fuck?

10. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Back when I was a kid we had our equivalent to phone sex.

Granted, we did it by telegraph, but hey, it was the "in" thing at the time, and everybody loved it!

.-- .... .- -
    --. --- --- -..
    .. ...
    ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --.
    .. ..-.
    -.-- --- ..-
    -.-. .- -.
    --- -. .-.. -.--
    -.. .-. . .- --
    .. -
    .. -. ... - . .- -..
    --- ..-.
    .-.. .. ...- .
    .. - ..--..

drumminmama and jmadre like this.
  11. strokinupanddown

strokinupanddown Members

I first found phone sex in the back of a Penthouse magazine...the paid kind of course. I tried it a couple of times and while it was pretty hot, I knew I couldn't afford to do it all the time. The internet and my first computer changed all that. Thanks to the old AOL adult chatrooms, I was able to indulge myself in phone sex all the time. I created kind of a funny, clever profile, then I'd open a chat room...something like M4F4PhoneFun. It wasn't long before a woman took the bait and we'd go offline to masturbate together. I did this for several years before I got married and I'd keep track of all my phone conquests as my AOL friends. At one time, I'd had phone sex with over 200 different women. It was pretty much a nightly thing for me when I was single, often several times on weekends. I had one of those cyberskin pussy/ass toys and I would fuck it while I chatted on the phone. I developed some regular phone sex partners and we'd play together fairly often. Even though I'm married, I still like the occasional phone masturbation session. The anonymity of it all makes it pretty hot for me. Women are willing to explore some pretty hot fantasies over the phone that they would never even think of talking about if you met them in person. Although the AOL chatrooms still kind of exist, AOL isn't near as popular as it once was so I've found it difficult to find phone sex partners. I've turned to Niteflirt paid phone and while I've found some pretty hot women there, it still doesn't compare to amateur phone where you know your partner is trying to get off just like you are. If anyone knows of any good ways to connect up with others looking for phone sex, I'd love to hear from you.

jmadre likes this.
  12. Pengu

Pengu Members

Phone sex is ok.
    It's amazing if your the one listening though.

When I did it, I'd be the one talking. Even though it was exciting when I spoke, it's just so much hotter hearing what they want to do, what they tell you to do, etc.

13. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Bill Clinton

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2018
    2 people like this.
  15. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

One day my girlfriend gone to spend the afternoon with her mother, about an hour away from our house. A while after she left, our home phone rang, and I answered it. The caller ID had no name, but it showed a local number, not the town where my GF's mother lived. There was a very nice sounding female on the line, and she asked if I knew who she was. I replied that I didn't. I figured it was someone that my GF had gone to school with, and had asked her to call me as a prank. She kept on asking if I was sure I didn't know her, and I kept thinking that she would admit it was a prank that my GF started. But she didn't. I kept asking her to please tell me her name, but she never did. Then the conversation got a little more heated.

She asked what I was wearing. "Jeans and a t-shirt."

She said "Want to know what I'm wearing?"

I figured I'd play along, still figuring it was a joke call, so I said "Sure, what are you wearing?"

"Just panties and nothing else."

OK, then. She said she was horny and wanted to have phone sex. What could I say but "Sure". I really didn't think my GF would go that far with a prank, and figured this to be a random phone call. She didn't sound like anyone I knew or worked with either.

She said she was going to get her vibrator from her dresser drawer and lay down on her bed and use it on herself. Sure enough, I could hear the buzzing start, and she started moaning and telling me how she was fucking herself with the vibrator. I had no idea what she looked like, but at the time she sounded beautiful and sexy. She had a great, horny sounding voice. I was standing there listening to the buzzing vibrator, and her telling me that she was fucking her pussy with it. I pulled open my pants and started wanking myself while listening to her. Then she said she was cumming hard, then suddenly said "Oh, shit - my husband just drove up. I gotta go!" and hung up the phone. I was too far along in my wanking process to stop, and I shot my cum load into my underwear. Then I went and put my underwear in the dirty clothes hamper and took a shower to clean up. But the memory and hotness of that phone call got me horny again, and I had to have another wank in the shower.

For a couple of days, the phone would ring. If my GF would answer, the person on the other end would hang up. Every time when I answered and it was her, my GF was at home with me. The girl on the phone would ask if I could talk, and I would say "Wrong number" and hang up. Finally she quit calling.

I never knew who she was, just guessing she was horny and got off on trying to have phone sex with random guys. We were in a military town, with a lot of men out on deployment, and she may have been home alone and wanted to get her jollies.

That's the only time I've ever had phone sex with anyone other than my GF. But it was an interesting one-time event.

jmadre likes this.
  16. AlwaysJusChillin

AlwaysJusChillin Banned

Where do you find girls to have phone sex with?

It's hot when a girl is talking specifically to me.

17. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I really don't know how, unless you go to one of the pay phone sex sites. In the case of the girl calling me (see above), it was a lucky incident, I guess. Unless you can convince your wife/girlfriend to do it with you.

18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yall gonna get hearing aids

2 people like this.
  19. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I thought you caught that from listening to too many assholes.

C/S,
    Rev J

20. 19Bobby58

19Bobby58 Visitor

Love it. Naughty and hot. Love hearing a woman cum.

2 people like this.