Would Like To Try It - But How?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ggib111, Dec 26, 2014.

1. ggib111

ggib111 Members

OK, I have to confess I never tried it before. I was in the military reserves for a long time, and just couldn't. But now that I'm out, I've been thinking of experimenting with it finally. My sister in law said she did it recently for the first time since college. That got me thinking.

But I have no idea about how to find it, how to make sure I'm not getting it from a cop, how not to get caught etc. My wife doesn't want to, so it will have to be while she's away or something. But she goes off sometimes so I could have some at my house. I just don't know anybody who does it - at least not openly. I'm sure I do know people who are using it, but they don't tell me.

Thoughts?

2 people like this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I don't know anybody either... Sucks.

3. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

with mustard

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

craigslist., seeks 420 friends..

1 person likes this.
  5. thedope

ask your neighbor if he has any

1 person likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

ive never meet anyone that didnt have a dope connection..

7. thedope

precisely your neighbor has all the answers you want but you don't trust him consequently you don't you your self trist, the ability to find answers.
    We are stardust we are golden
    If we speak what we know to each other instead of being political, (tact shrewdness and cunning) then we have all the answers.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you could always take a trip to colorado.

i don't think you need to worry about buying it from a cop. unless your town has the most highly funded police department in the world, the police don't have the time to try to entrap guys who want to buy a dime bag.

9. thedope

and you get a trip...to colorado
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC2tlNmz4ao

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Op lists their location as "deep rural south". They do set up people down there since in their mind weed is the devil.

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

ask ur sister in law if she wants to smoke

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

or just get to the point and ask her to sell you some

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Maybe he doesn't want the family to know he smokes.

A mild mental "addiction" perhaps but no where near on the level of other drugs. Going without weed for a few days while not something you like will not be heroin.

14. ggib111

ggib111 Members

Yeah, I don't want my family to know. I have two kids, and it's best to be hypocritical for the sake of peace right now! My sister in law lives hours away from me, but I might visit this spring, so that's a thought. I do know of one person around here who might, but she is like my wife's best friend so I don't know if I can trust her exactly.

As for cops, I am a bit paranoid about them. I actually know quite a few of the local cops. I wonder if I should ask them? I mean, they're not uncool people. They probably wouldn't care too much if it was in private, and they probably know someone who could "turn me on."

A few years ago, I was at a Rolling Stones concert, and before it started there were cops everywhere. Then they seemed to all disappear; the guy next to me offered me a joint and I declined. The next day I had reserve duty and sure enough I got asked to pee in the bottle. I was afraid of the second hand smoke coming up positive but I was clean. I asked some of my fellow reservists who were law enforcement about the incident, and they said that was just standard practice at a rock concert. They knew that they'd have to arrest half the attendees so just disappeared.

15. JeanetteBlanchette

JeanetteBlanchette Members

Why you worry about that. Try to search on internet or discuss with your family member.

16. atsizat9050

atsizat9050 Members

I suppose you are not american. Where are you from?