Should I Try?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by lexisky1, Dec 25, 2014.

1. lexisky1

lexisky1 Members

I'm 21 years old. I have only ever dated guys, but I am interested in gals. I have kissed a gal before, but she was straight and I wasn't interested in her. I have never even so much as flirted with a gal. Should I try it? I'm just worried I'll get involved and hurt her. And I don't even know where to start if I were to try.

2. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I say go for it, but be upfront about your experiance and that it's just curiosity so you wont hurt her feelings

3. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

You’re never going to be this young age again. So experiment now, it may open a door for a better life. If you don’t enjoy it, you haven’t lost anything, and will then know.

As lion1978 said “[SIZE=10.5pt]be upfront about your experience and that it's just curiosity so you won’t hurt her feelings[/SIZE]”

[SIZE=10.5pt]My daughter has just come out to us that she is bi. And her friend is really her girlfriend. We are ok with it no big deal. After all I’m bi, orally bi, the only one that knows is my wife. I know shame on me for not telling her.[/SIZE]

4. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...try it...