Looking For Original Artist For Album/vinyl Cover, Stoner Groovy Rock

Discussion in 'Art' started by intongues, Dec 22, 2014.

1. intongues

intongues The Wizard

Looking for a good original artist who would like to do a commission piece or we can talk price... preferably to get it at a good size for my wall but to also use as a band's album cover.

Like many bands, we are putting a big push on this to labels and all the connects we have. So we're looking to do the album and art and everything all out! I could design a cover, my drummer could.. but we want a deadly REAL art piece that is concept of the band name that will drive people to look at it.

Styles of music we are influenced by are stoner, doom, rock of course, TRIPPY.. psychedelic...
    but along the lines of vintage groovy rock. You can dance to some stuff, headbang (more head-nodding), it's nothing complicated but also very catchy. Pop elements.

Mysterious.. somewhat dark.. wondering what it means.. but also with sex appeal.
    We all know that sex sells and we certainly have our share of songs about the ladies.

If you're an artist of any caliber and would like to know a bit more and be part of the album, please get in touch PM and will give you the idea and see what you think. We need something by mid-Jan to have it all ready, our other artist who we planned on (local girl) doing a piece seems not REALLY into it. We want someone who is going to put their style and their ideas into it as well and hopefully be interested in doing it not just for money or whatever.. athough we are able to pay something for it.

Lets talk! Send some samples if you can please.