Caught In The Act

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by wslutw1955, Dec 21, 2014.

1. wslutw1955

wslutw1955 Members

My husband and I have been in the lifestyle for over 6 years and it has been amazing. We have a two daughter 17. We normally play away from home but occasionally we have the opportunity to host. Just before Thanksgiving our daughter was going to sking with a some friends of her for the weekend, they were not going to return until Monday evening.
    So we asked a girl friend or ours to come spend the weekend. Saturday afternoon our daughter came walking into the house to find us in a very erotic situation. There was not doubt as to what was going on. She watched for a short time until I realized she was standing there staring with her mouth hanging open. Then she ran to her room and slammed the door. Apparently trip got cancelled and they had a sleep over at her friends home and came home. It never occurred to her that she would need to call first.

My question is:
    Has this ever happened to you?
    How did you handle it?
    Do you have any helpful advise?

I would love to hear from you and if your willing maybe discuss it in more detail via e-mail.

In retrospect we will probably never play at home again.

2. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

I sent you a message about this - trying to answer your questions

I hope this works out for you

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what lifestyle? threesomes?

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Caught in the act is acting. What are you doing you think needs explaining? My advice is examine your motives that is where the money is or the thing that explains your actions.

5. silk896

silk896 Member

Unfortunate business all round.

But ........... given identical circumstances : guaranteed "empty house" for weekend - why wouldn't you do the same thing.

That said, any parent of a child say 20+ knows the hardest thing for both parties is when the child actually discovers parents have sex lives. Each generation in turn thinks they discovered sex, and that although they know how conception works - it really didn't happen that way with Mum and Dad.

You daughter is shocked - so what!!! Nothing you did was even remotely illegal or immoral; it just wasn't in your daughter's playbook.

yes, my daughter walked in me once (it was about 1 am, so give me a bit of leeway) when I had my jeans/panties around my knees, his hand between my legs, his cock in my hand and kissing furiously.
    Same reaction: open mouth, slammed door and no orgasm for Silk that night!!

I just let the dust settle and in a non-confrontational chat, explained that mummies do have needs and so on.
    It was forgotten, until about a year ago when she mentioned it in passing at her engagement party when thanking me for allowing her to know all about the birds and bees.

Believe me, the whole thing should blow over, although she may never see your "friend" in quite the same light again!

1 person likes this.
  6. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

treat it like a republicans gay experience in colllege. dont ever bring it up.

4 people like this.
  7. Bijason6

Bijason6 Members

Yes. Me and my significant other has been walked in on while we were going at it by her 6 yr old daughter. It was early one morning and we had our door shut and we didn't hear the door open. Found out later when she told us that she seen us rolling around kissing each other

8. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Why would she need to call? She is your child that lives in that house.

9. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Toolish comment.

10. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member