Laser Removal Of Pubic Hair, Anyone Had It Done?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nisei_girl, Dec 20, 2014.

1. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

I've always wanted to have all my pubic hair removed by laser but I know that the price is usually high, it looks painful and it involves multiple visits. I am sick of shaving. Has anyone else had it done? Does it really last or are there followups needed forever [​IMG]

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

If you don't mind, how much is a high price?

3. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've considered it but have been told it only lasts about 8 years. Here the cost is around $400- for 8 sessions.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Epilator is your friend.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

6. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Yes I have and yes follow-ups are needed.

I bought my first package several years ago. The packages were sold as 6 visits for a lot of money back then. I actually negotiated 2 packages for the price of one, so 12 visits altogether..one visit per month. After 6 visits I would say I was mostly hair-free. After about 10 visits there was no sign of any hair. A few hairs started to appear again about four months after my last appointment. Since I had purchased a new package for my underarms, my spa touched me up at no charge for about another year.

Yes it stings, if you're wondering. Totally bearable and far less painful than waxing.

Now I purchase packages from Groupon (at a different spa) for maintenance (Brazilian and underarms). Now I go every three months, and I could easily go less often but the Groupon packages are so inexpensive, I figure why not. I'm thinking about doing my legs next, but I really don't mind shaving my legs. I used to Brazilian wax years ago but I totally hated needing to let the hair grow out which is what led me to laser hair removal.

Lots of info on the web about laser Brazilians. Look into Groupon in your area. I wouldn't be surprised if there are deals out there in your area.

2 people like this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

"Do you expect me to talk!?"

8. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

Thank you this was the information I was looking for. Eventually, I want to get my underarms as well. I didn't know about groupon and negotiating a price. I like it all shaved and can't imagine a time where I might change my mind. Thank you.

9. jill8

jill8 Member

I find it essential for my vulva and anal areas to be hair free but don't mind shaving with a razor. It takes time and patience but is rewarding. I must say though that laser treatment is a fantasy. Perhaps one day after other expenses have been met. Doreigirl is very lucky in this regard