Do U Get Over 3Somes 4Some And Gangbangs

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ravensdink85, Dec 19, 2014.

1. ravensdink85

ravensdink85 Members

I've been dating this girl for about 5months.I knew she had 3somes b4 but she slipped up n started talking about being gang banged.after she seen my reaction she tried to change what she said.any way I know she's done em a good bit(2n3people) so I'm sure she's done the gang bangs.what I want to know is if its something she's over or still wants.she says she's over it but I don't think so.she likes rough sex n is just as much of a freak now as then.if she's not over em then were over.prolly done anyway cus I don't like the thought of a bunch of guys havn there way with her.so do women get over multiple partners or is it sumthn she will always want

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, but you can get over poor spelling.

2 people like this.
  3. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Who the hell knows. Maybe she'll always want it, but the question is whether she'll want you to be happy, more. I don't see why you can't just grab some dildos and bring that into the bedroom if you're comfortable, then you're both really happy campers.

4. ravensdink85

ravensdink85 Members

Sorry about the spelling.on my phone at work.just found this place n was eager to post to.and we use vibrators and stuff but its not the same.like I said a 3some is whatever.its the 3and more at a time that bothers me

5. ravensdink85

ravensdink85 Members

As of rite now I haven't talked to her for three days.I found out she did some shit rite after we got together so I'm done I think.its been rocky anyway.

6. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

This kind of makes me think that she's actually a sex addict. I had a friend that was like that, she could never remain faithful to ANY of her partners. Good thing you're getting out now dude.

7. ravensdink85

ravensdink85 Members

Yea that's kinda how I feel about it.get out b4 it gets worse.she very possibly could be a sex addict.she does fuckn love it(who don't tho)she loves it with 3and4 people at a time tho

8. Outtafocus

Outtafocus member

I think liking variety and the thrill is acceptable. Monogamy isn't for everyone. If it's not over, it may be a hell of a ride. Perhaps just not one for you. You need to know your limits.

9. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Some never get into it to get over.

10. ravensdink85

ravensdink85 Members

See that's the thing.she wants a relationship but she wants the 3&4somes and gbs to.myself if I'm gonna do that with a female then I'm not going to date her.I've had 3somes with another guy and with2 chicks but never one I was dating.I'm to jealous to share my gf with any1.I don't think I want a girl with her history either tho.

11. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

your girl friend loves to cock and she loves getting banged. i think your the one that needs to get over it!

4 people like this.
  12. ravensdink85

ravensdink85 Members

No multiple cocks not 1

13. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Everyone who says he needs to get over it should f-off. She wants to do this shit in the relationship, he's not okay with having a cum dumpster as a partner, end of story.

1 person likes this.
  14. ravensdink85

ravensdink85 Members

Thank ya man.that's better then I could have worded it

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd take advantage of it tbh.

16. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

hey if she enjoys being that cum dumpster, who are we to judge?

17. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Then who are you to judge what ravens wants in a partner? He doesn't want a cum dumpster, so there's nothing for him to 'get over'.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But there kinda is, if he doesn't like what she's into he needs to get over it or move on?

19. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Naturally I expect he's gonna move on :p there's no point being with someone you're not compatible with.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie