Serious Question....have Any Of You Ever Used A Sex Machine?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Wizardofodd, Dec 16, 2014.

1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I can imagine.........

oh boy can I imagine.......[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do it.

1 person likes this.
  3. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I bought it...and she knows so the element of surprise is lost but I'm ok with that. She was a little surprised but yet not really surprised at all. She was more surprised that I was willing to spend the money on it (I'm the money saver of the two of us). She wanted to know what I was thinking when I bought it....well...duh...what do you think I was thinking? She definitely didn't expect it but also never said she wasn't interested. So we'll see how it goes. I think it's just fun and hopefully she will too. She might be a little skeptical but I'm sure she will try it. She's a lot more reserved than I am. I'm the one who is down with a lot more freaky shit in this relationship so I think it was smart to maybe not make it a surprise. She's not a prude but giving her time to think it over is probably a good idea. But...I could tell...she's going to give the machine a try and if she likes it...bam! Unless she likes the machine more than me...I didn't really think that part through.

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

he title of this thread made me laugh.....serious question? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

and my answer is:

NO

5. Wizardofodd

Why not though? It's just for fun. I don't think there should be any stigma attached to it. It's all in good fun. I say...whatever makes you happy...go for it.

6. Moonglow181

I just never used one....sorry.....

7. Wizardofodd

Well...if I'm wrong...I might have an unused one for sale for pretty cheap. But I don't think I'm wrong. ;)

8. Moonglow181

no right or wrong
    i just never used one. I have no opinions about it one way or another....:(
    Evryone should suit themself....I just thought your title was funny. I am not wanting to get into a debate about the subject,.

9. Moonglow181

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2VIdwN0ywU

10. Wizardofodd

:)

1 person likes this.
  11. Wizardofodd

So the machine was delivered. We haven't tried it but I think she's kind of into the idea. I wrapped one of her xmas presents and wrote "To <her> From Carl" on the tag. We opened presents with the family and they were like "Who is Carl?" I just laughed and they thought it was a joke. I later told my wife that I named the machine Carl. She laughed her ass off. A couple of our friends who will be at the NYE party are the only ones who know about it and tonight I said "I'm going to guess that at about 12:30 am...Carl will be discussed openly because that's how shit rolls at that party" She smiled and said "You never know. I might fuck Carl a few times before then so I may have stories to share". I said "I wouldn't be surprised if Carl is at the party. He may have a few pussies to share. This party is going to be awesome!!" :)

12. Doug22

Doug22 Members

I've been thinking of buying one but don't know how I'd hide it from the wife,lol

13. Hardcore2

Hardcore2 Newbie

You want to use the search term “fucking machine”.

I love these things. They can achieve a pounding speed and power not achievable by a human. Plus to can get ones that spin or vibrate or even have estim. Plus, you can switch out the dildo to watch your size preference.

I use one on myself with a Jeff Strker dildo for my Sunday night marathon masterbation sessions.

The fun use is to combine it with bondage a wand vibrator held to her clit.