Can't Orgasm With Him

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by AsianZing, Dec 15, 2014.

1. AsianZing

AsianZing Members

I've been dating my boyfriend for two years now and we have amazing sex. The only problem is, he can't make me cum. But.. I know I'm capable because I've done it before with my ex who I wasn't even attracted to... It just doesn't make sense. What is wrong with me?

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

How does your BF's cock compare to that of your ex and how does his "technique" compare. If he's thrusting deeper or shallower, at a different angle, or if his cock is just shaped differently (more curved, less curved, longer, shorter) such that it doesn't touch you in the same places inside, well, any or all of those factors can affect the type and amount of stimulation that you receive. Then, there's the type and duration of foreplay, etc. The list of possible factors is lengthy and complex.

3. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

You should masturbate more. Masturbation will teach you what you need to know about how you want him to perform. Then, you can teach him.

4. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Absolutely nothing is wrong with you :) it just comes down to technique. Your ex obviously did it in a way that worked for you, and now you're with someone else, so you need to figure out together what works for you. Communicate, communicate, communicate.

5. Jason_Hunt

Jason_Hunt Members

I agree with all the replies above. I want to add that there are some guys who just don't care whether you orgasm or not. They only care about their own orgasm. On the other hand, others have the will to make you cum but they don't have the skills and techniques.

6. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

He needs to be spending a lot more time eating your pussy.

7. OldReliable

OldReliable Members

AussieDude is completely right, technique, communication, and trust in your partner during, before, and after sex is essential, and can be the difference between having an orgasm and not being able to.