Oral Sex- Problem

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by gamer4ever, Dec 14, 2014.

1. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Gamer, I gotta ask, Have you French kissed her?

2. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

Yes, but how does that relate to this topic?

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Jesus fucking christ man /. Peace be upon him..

oral sex is not haram .. get your dick sucked and get over it.. enjoy life with your lover before your life no longer is..

4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

OK, show of hands. How many of you are surprised by this answer?

5. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Lemme get this straight...
    You're more concerned about your own pleasure than hers, right?
    You're more concerned about your own situation AFTER DEATH than you are about the present, right?

You'd rather listen to your Imam concerning sex than a doctor or scientist, right?
    Question: How much sex experience do Imam's have? Do they have some kind of degree in medicine?
    If not, how do they know that semen is "impure"

And as far as semen being "impure"...you never did define "impure" for us.
    Do you mean:
    1. Dirty, contaminated? If so by what? Can it be cleaned? Then you don't need to stop it!
    2. Unholy? That would mean all children are impure in a spiritual sense, no? Can some religious figure magically make your semen pure? If so, how does that magic work, and what is the actual physical difference between pure and impure semen?

Oh, and it would be nice if you answered some of my questions since you are here at my pleasure.

Seriously, if you cannot answer my questions, then you need to ask them of your spiritual leader, cause there seems to be a disconnect with reality there.

Yet you refuse to discuss the religious part of this issue, which is the root of your problem.

Why are you afraid to discuss your own religion?

6. skip

According to the latest publication by the fastest growing muslim sect (ISIL):

I don't see where they worry about ISIL rapists' semen being impure here. And they are the most fundamental of all Islamic groups it seems.

Why does it seem that a major goal of ISIS and other extremist groups is to capture and rape women and girls?

Could it be that all the religious taboos concerning sex are what cause such sexual violence and the repression of women...?

So following such taboos only adds to the oppression of both men and women by a clergy who want total control over the minds and bodies of their adherents.

One more thing all muslims should be aware of:

Thanks to the media and ISIL the strongest impression non-muslims now have of Islam is that portrayed by ISIL.

Sorry to say this but, Islam is now associated with such violence as can be seen in beheadings and mass executions of innocent people and that can never be erased from the mass consciousness.

Time for some soul searching for all muslims. Again.

7. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

I'm not 100% sure why it's "impure" per se, but in our religion being clean is one of the most important things, so perhaps that's why. I guess it has more to do with the "unholy" aspect. In our religion, the mouth is mostly sacred (as it is used to recite prayers and our holy book) and for that reason fluids such as pre-ejaculatory fluid and semen should not enter the mouth (during Oral Sex).

In fact, some scholars (in our religion) say Oral Sex should not be performed altogether, because the private parts should not enter a sacred place (mouth). However, other scholars are more lenient and open-minded, and say that Oral Sex is permitted under the condition that no fluid (pre-ejaculatory fluid/semen) enters the mouth. So it's a debatable topic.

Honestly, the only reason I'm trying so hard (by somehow preventing the fluids from entering the mouth) to get Oral Sex is because I've heard it's so amazing and everything. In fact, it's a fantasy of mine (a really strong one), as I find the thought of it a huge turn-on. Perhaps it isn't all that amazing as it is said to be. Just a question- how good is a blowjob compared to a lubed (saliva, etc.) handjob? I mean is a lubed handjob pretty equal to a blowjob? If it is, then I guess I don't have to go out of the way (by finding ways to prevent the fluid from entering the mouth) to get Oral Sex.

8. skip

Thanks for the explanation, it does help.

Now I see your dilemma.

So I guess you've never had sex with another person before, oral or otherwise.

I'm also guessing that if you have a proper muslim wedding, your semen will then be "holy" enough for inseminating your wife.

I read where ISIS requires that non-virgin slaves have their vaginas "cleansed", before they can be raped. I would like to know what that entails, because the ISIS brochure leaves that out.

Perhaps the same can be done to a mouth. Clean it. Like with soap or something. Or maybe some holy water?

Do you see how non-muslims reference ISIS philosophy in our discussions of Islam now?

We don't see the great works of Islam because the media focus is on the news that radical islam brings us every day.

How sad that so many people are trapped/controlled/manipulated by their religion. Everything from sex to mass murder.

Sorry to go off-topic, but really that's the larger issue we can't escape.

The other thing is the hypocrisy of those who cry "impure", "unholy", sinful, etc.

Meanwhile if I had a dime for every "impure" blow job a priest or any sort of cleric participated in, I'd be richer than Bill Gates.

1 person likes this.
  9. skip

Put it this way, a twosome is a big step up from solitary pleasures, regardless of how you do it.

Much more fun!

Mutual masturbation is very pleasurable and does not require mouth contact.

Oral is probably as close to real sex as you can get. Yes, it's very pleasurable, but you can get as much pleasure in other ways.

BTW, it helps a LOT if the woman knows what she's doing. And if she does, then that means she's probably had men come in her mouth already. So much for purity.

Hey, what about anal? Can you do that? Rumor is it's popular with muslims. And I think you just explained why. ;)

You could also get a sex doll. It won't be the same, but in the end...it works.

In fact, you used to be able to buy a sex doll thru one of our advertisers (gone now)

There's lots of sex toys that can give you plenty of pleasure alone or with a friend...

10. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

@Skip,

Thanks for understanding the situation man.

Regarding Anal Sex- it's strictly forbidden in our religion (this one is actually stated in our religious books). Oral Sex is rather debatable, but this one is said to be forbidden altogether.

If I can ask, how exactly does mutual masturbation (with lube) compare with Oral Sex in terms of pleasure? You said Oral Sex is as close to real sex as you can get, but if someone is getting real sex in the first place then Oral Sex isn't really a must, is it? I mean vaginal sex, I would assume, is more pleasurable than Oral Sex, and I've heard that the mouth (during Oral Sex) kind of simulates a vagina; so if you're getting a vagina then a simulation (mouth) isn't really needed for pleasure after all (because you're getting the real thing anyways). With that, I have 2 questions:

1) If you're getting real vaginal sex, then Oral Sex isn't a *must* in terms of pleasure is it?

2) How does a good HJ with lots of lube compare to a BJ?

Thank you for all the replies! Much appreciated. :)

11. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

They're not even not only in the same ballpark, they're not even in the same galaxy. Even a bad blowjob is better than a handjob.

12. skip

1) Correct. Many non-muslim men never get oral sex, usually because they get real sex. But it can depend. Sometimes women prefer oral for a number of reasons. Sometimes men prefer oral sex, perhaps due to the condition of the vagina they have available (lol at how sexist that sounds).

2) A good HJ can be better than oral, it all depends on the talent involved... ;)

Question: Will Islam ever overcome its sexist attitudes? (It's certainly not the only religion with that problem)

13. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

To answer the sexist question, Islam is not sexist. I heard a famous Islamic quote once and if my memory serves me correctly it goes as follows, "Islam is not what Muslims DO, but it is what they're SUPPOSED to do." Sexism is mostly a cultural practice, not an Islamic practice. It's true there's a lot of sexism in Islamic countries, but that's because the culture is screwed up and Islam is tweaked there. True Islam does not permit sexism against women.

In terms of HJ and BJ, I should be more specific: A HJ with lube or a restricted BJ? By restricted BJ, I mean the kind that is permitted in my religion (done in a way so no fluid is swallowed). In order to avoid that, most likely a condom would be worn, and a HJ with lube will most likely win against a BJ with condom. Another way to overcome that problem (avoiding fluids) will be to avoid sucking, so no fluid gets in the mouth; this will mean only "licking" will be permitted; plus this will be done for a short amount of time to avoid fluids althogether. So I should rephrase the question as:

In general, what's better- a complete HJ with lube or a BJ with only licking (no sucking) for a short amount of time?

14. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

If the guidelines of sexual intercourse, in this case oral sex, are debatable, then why are you not allowed to come to your own conclusion about the matter? Because the opinion of an imam might be that precum/cum is impure does not necessarily make it so. As has been pointed out, impure in what way? While the mouth may be a sacred place, is not precum and cum also sacred, in the sense that precum helps sex, and cumming from sex potentially generates new life?

Mutual masturbation with lube, for me personally, is really really good. But your question regarding, why you would need oral if you can have vaginal sex, can be answered by asking the question, if people can have vaginal sex in missionary, why do they do doggy style? The answer is, because it's different. The pressure you feel from their mouth compared to their vagina is different, the temperature is different, the feeling of wetness is different. And not just in a physical way, but it differs in terms of the psychological pleasure you derive from it, that feeds back into the physical pleasure you get from it.

15. silk896

silk896 Member

Try Condoms!

Millions of women do!

16. willybilly30

willybilly30 Member

The more I hear about your beliefs the more I thank God I'm not a Muslim lol

17. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

to OP: sex is not for you. there are restrictions for a reason. just dont have sex.

18. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

It looks like the 'magic' product I was looking for is coming out in 1-2 years. It's called the 'Galactic Cap'. It's basically a 'just-the-tip' condom; it only partially covers the head of the penis, and by doing so it leaves the coronal ridge and shaft fully exposed. It involves a base and a cap; the base partially covers the head of the penis, and the cap is applied on top of that, and this will leave everything from the coronal ridge to the shaft completely exposed. More information can be found on the products main website: http://www.galacticcap.com/ (according to the website, you can pre-order it and expect it to arrive in 1-2 years)

It's great how this is exactly what I wanted- it partially covers the head (preventing any fluids from escaping), and leaves everything else (coronal ridge and shaft) uncovered (for maximum pleasure).

1 person likes this.
  19. Valli boy

Valli boy Members

maybe you should really respect your own religion by abstaining from what is deemed wrong rather than look for loopholes or flaws in the writings which in itself is blasphemous.