Problem With Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by willybilly30, Dec 14, 2014.

1. willybilly30

willybilly30 Member

Me and my freind we will call him Marty like to play around we kiss,suck each other's dick and finger each other's ass winch has been great.
    But, I bought some toys for us a double headed dildo and a vibrator that looks like a dick.
    Problem is they hurt me going in...does it get to were it don't hurt eventually?
    He likes it he says you'll get used to it. What do you all think?

2. SlabSquatThrust

SlabSquatThrust Members

I started getting an urge to stick stuff up my ass around the time I hit puberty as a teen. I started small and worked my way up gradually. If I put something up there that was too big then it would be uncomfortable at first but would ultimately begin to feel good. There are a few techniques I have developed over the years. First, start small and get use to small things up your ass. Secondly go very slow when penetrating, being sure to stop if you feel discomfort. Third, push out with your asshole like you are taking a shit while penetrating yourself, this helps alot! The position you are in helps too, I find squatting on my toy works best. Fourth, use lots of lube! Lube your toy and your asshole. Practice relaxing and breathing as well.

After a while, you will begin to get use to the whole experience and it will get easier from there. I can lube up a 9 inch long and 3 inch wide dildo and get it in almost no problem with very little to no warm up these days with zero discomfort.

badrabbit likes this.
  3. willybilly30

willybilly30 Member

Thank you for the advice I'll try that. I'll try the pushing out your asshole and going slow and lubing up. I didn't use much lube but I'll use a lot next time I try it.

4. spliteven50

spliteven50 Members

my 1st post here!

Been playing with my bottom since 7 or 8 years old, so at 48 have lots of exp!!
    Be sure you're nice & clean by having a good BM, then if you can, do a plain water enema. You have to be careful with these because they can mess up your electrolytes - just practice some moderation and drink Gatorade and you'll be fine. Wait an hour or longer after enema to let water in bowel soak up or expel to keep from having a mess, then you're good to go!! Being cleaned out takes that "I'm gonna crap" fear away so you can focus on the wonderful sensations of anal sex!!
    I agree with always use lots of lube and take your time - your ass will accommodate if you're patient and concentrate on all of the different sensations you have - I'm 90% straight, married, and completely enjoy sitting here writing this with my Jeff Stryker UR3 nestled balls deep in my bowels right now - I 'suck' on it with my internals and feel every inch from the base to the tip inside!
    Take your time, Relax, and Enjoy!1

badrabbit likes this.
  5. willybilly30

willybilly30 Member

Ok, thank you. I never tried an enema before guess I could try it.

6. j17435

j17435 Member

Definitely get really clean inside if you're going to have anal sex with someone.
    If playing by yourself, it's a little less important, but helps to avoid "messes".

I've found that if I insert and it hurts, pulling it back out, waiting a minute and trying again with more lube helps.
    This applies to either a dildo or penis :)

Sometimes it takes multiple cycles of this before the pain stops and it feels nice.
    On rare occasion it doesn't work and keeps hurting, so I'll go on and do something else.
    It's supposed to be fun and feel nice, so no sense suffering.

7. willybilly30

willybilly30 Member

I'll try that thanks

8. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

You've just got to go slow. I LOVE the pain. It feels like I'm being violated like a little bitch and that initial pain of penetration is one of the biggest turn-ons for me. It's only the muscles protesting to being stretched too much, too fast. After you've got the dildo in and stroked it a few times it should go away.

badrabbit likes this.