First Toy

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by FruitJamJam, Dec 12, 2014.

1. FruitJamJam

FruitJamJam Members

Hey cuties, wanna ask some question (please, ladies only).
    What do you use at home to masturbate, what do you feel? Share you secrets ;)
    As I have no boyfriend, I use different toys at home, vibrating nipple clamps and other different stuff.
    Last week I received my vibrator, it is my first vibrator, but, it seems to me, that I get not all that I expected. Maybe you can recommend me some lubrication? Impressions are not so fantastic, as everybody talk about that.

2. silk896

silk896 Member

At home, probably 90% of my masturbation is with my fingers.

Actually, probably 99%.

I have toys - a vibe, a dildo and a little eggy thing. They gather dust in my drawer.

Toys are that - toys - you play with them. mainly when another person is involved. But that said, we all went through the vibe stage, so enjoy your time.

3. FruitJamJam

FruitJamJam Members

I just tottaly bored with regular masturbation. Or it's time to find boyfriend. I don't know exactly.

4. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I use a vibrator most of the time, but sometimes my fingers, sometimes both. I like to use a variety of toys...mostly homemade and household items. Right now it's ice cubes and wax play, but I've recently been getting off using a tack bra and tack pad. I like lots of variety... a while back it was nipple clamps and chains... ;)

5. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

I too use my fingers and they were my first toy. In my early teens (or younger), I used a particular hair brush that I had with a ribbed rubber handle. I loved that hair brush.
    This sounds weird but in the winter, my finger tips get a little dry and cracked but in regards to touching myself, I love the roughness. Now, my new favorite vibrator is a rabbit vibrator. I would marry it if I could!

6. Jannet2

Jannet2 Members

nisei_girl

where did you get your first sex toys? i was thinking to get something online?

7. chasityfm101

chasityfm101 Members

Online is a great way to purchase toys. Feel free to head to your local stores, they could use the support. Either way, whether online or in person - you can hook yourself up at non-adult related shops, such as Walgreens or Spencers. If you don't mind adult shops then head over to Adam and Eve or Eden Fantasys. I would also check out Love Crave, they have some pretty cool toys and are located in San Francisco.

8. lucha12

lucha12 Members

Rabbit vibrators was my first sex toy. It is very pleasureful sex toy for women and lesbians.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  9. Lisaharley

Lisaharley Members

I had a bullet vibrator as my first toy, they are great for external stimulation and are alot of fun, as for lubricant most people go for something water based.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  10. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

Right from my young days I liked sex. My passion for sex is always extreme. In my young days I used to see some pussies and get aroused. I used to think how it would feel to insert my cock inside a pussy. I badly wanted a sex toy. The easiest way I found one is a plastic bottle with the right size opening. I inserted my cock inside the bottle and slept on it. I moved my ass up and down and fucked the bottle till I ejaculated. The pleasure I got while fucking the plastic bottle was superb. Even now at times I use a plastic bottle to fuck. My first fuck is with a plastic bottle.

11. Goander

Goander Members

My first one was ordered from the back of a Hustler magazine. Not too good either.
    Ejaculator
    [​IMG]

12. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Bit boring of me perhaps, but most of the time I use fingers - it just feels right. I do own a vibe and what I would call a dildo of an average size. Sometimes the dildo inside me helps me have a better orgasm, sometimes the vibe helps if I’m struggling to orgasm. But more often than not it’s just the fingers. Actually the best use for the vibe is to orgasm while he’s inside me.

13. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I had that one too. Not very good.