Free Psychotic Readings

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by GeorgeJetStoned, Dec 11, 2014.

1. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

You are maybe the most real person I know, Jorge.

You actually counted your trips??? LOL That is almost...like...accountant kinda shit!!! :D

I never did crack myself, tho...I spent plenty of time with Jane and LSD, but I was scared of crack.

So...maybe time for #90...I won't say I don't empathize, cuz I do.

Occasionally, when I think about it, I miss the water pipes. I miss the earthy smoke in the air, and the way everything turns to Earth tones.

I miss the way time gets lengthened, and every moment lasts almost forever.

It is just that: I decided I wanted a marriage...and, then, when that didn't work out, another marriage...and then, children...

And I had to find a way to try to not fuck up my children's lives. Sometimes I'm not so sure I really succeeded...they are doing good so far though. It kinda seems that the mistakes I made actually did them some good.

So I guess I kinda understand wut you are sayin.

For a while I used to drink straight vodka. I would pass out, and then wake up to find stuff I loved broken.

My spirit guide Deanna called me on that shit...so I switched to beer. Now I drink wine every night. I will need to cut back on wine though...the universe is closing its noose on me...

I have seven kids now - three from my second ex-wife's previous marriage, and four we had together.

I still spend a major part of my life driving my youngest daughter to her rehearsals and social engagements...she is more high-maintenance than all the rest put together. I can't say I am sorry, tho. ;)

The question is: What will I do with myself when she no longer needs me to drive her around? ;) Yeah...ominous music wells up in the background...

Still, Spirit Guide Deanna SAYS she will visit me next spring, with her grown daughter Sarah in tow. Not sure if I can believe that. It is something I can try to hold onto, tho.

2. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Empty nesting is a lot more difficult than we thought it would be. When the first kid went to college, Jane and I imploded. All we could think about was all the shit we had not accomplished for our child before they grew up. As they walked into their dorm, we realized we would not be able to go back and fix all the shit we procrastinated. And we beat ourselves up over the pettiest shit. Stuff the kids forgot about long ago.

For now the ones in college still come home on weekends and occupy the rooms they grew up in. But we now know they will indeed be gone and we'll be back to being alone with each other. What I don't want to do is maintain their rooms as intact shrines to their childhood. I see couples doing that and it just seems so pitiful. I can fully relate is why. In their hearts they must need this to feel like they still have something to hold of their children.

The trick as we see it is to do our best to remain important to them. Not only as resources, but as the people who know them and their entire history. At some point we may become grandparents, who knows. The main thing now is to develop adult relationships with the kids while they're still home. Otherwise they may come to associate home as a place where they are spoken down to and disciplined. Or worse, where their father reminds them of shit that hasn't happened yet, as if it just had. Or their mother is contemplating a curse for a coworker. We like to stay busy!

1 person likes this.
  3. kinkystar

kinkystar Members

Beware. You may choke on a beansprout!

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  4. zengizmo

So...you are still "with" Jane? Well, I am still "with" Patricia...in some sense. Actually we are WAY better friends now than when we were married...as I had once predicted we would be.

And yeah, the looming reality that I see approaching me on the far horizon is: Dude, you will soon be on your own again.

As if I were EVER on my own. Except in a few isolated instances. No, it has actually taken me getting to my early-to-mid 60s to experience figuring out how to live with myself, by myself.

I welcome this in some ways, of course. In other ways it scares me shitless. ;)

I keep thinking about you and Jane still being..."together"...

I could not be married to Patricia any more, at all. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt. We are really good as friends - but as spouses we are simply and absolutely shit. ;)

And I am fucking grateful for having her as a friend. I can't go back, tho. Cuz I know it would not work.

But you...still have Jane...?

I loved a Jane once, when I was way young. So therefore I have never stopped loving that name.

I think sometimes about comparing my life's burdens with yours. Prolly I have insufficient data for a valid comparison, tho. However your life's burdens do seem formidable.

Yet...holy shit...you are still "with" Jane...

In some way, at least, as far as I can tell from your comments.

Should I light a candle for your relationship at church? I don't go to church, of course. ;) And I am certainly not Catholic. There is a very beautiful Catholic church in my town where I would be happy to go and light a votive candle tho, if I thought it would help. ;)

It is just that: How astounding that you and Jane have not yet fucked each other off...I dunno much, but in my limited experience, I am still seeing something there that might still pass for "love" in some circles.

;)

5. GeorgeJetStoned

Ok, you're going to need something made of camel, any part of the camel, as long as you can carry it in a pocket. Along with that you need a section of small rope tied into the number of knots you want to put across the head of the last asshole who really pissed you off. But it can't be longer than you can roll up and put in a pocket, 2 feet maybe.

Get a matchbox and put a coin in it. Place it at a window and leave it there. Then eat any sort of fruit that has an odd name and chase it with a pastry and a drink I can't see. Wave at the next airplane that passes over you when you're outside. The squirrel saw what you did, that's why he's in the window now. Ignore him, he's an asshole.

The gossip monger needs to walk. I suggest taking out 2 tires instead of 1. When the

6. GeorgeJetStoned

What works for a marriage is for both to be 100% each committed to the MARRIAGE above all else. Treat it like an entity. The most valuable entity you will know. 50-50 is not a plan for success.

7. zengizmo

Didn't think I'd ever see you again, George. :) I'm glad you made an appearance.

Yeah, and obviously Patricia and I did not have that commitment. That kind of commitment in our case would have required sacrifices...sacrifices that evidently we were not willing to make.

My life is different from yours, tho. The spiritual goals are evidently different. So maybe there is really no way to compare.

I have a woman in my mind, tho, telepathically. She is what I call my "spirit guide." She was also treating me like her boyfriend a few months ago...briefly. Said she was bringing her daughter to visit me. Now she is suddenly with another guy...AGAIN. Yet: She is still in my mind. Spirit guide shit, apparently.

So, yeah, my life is not like yours.

8. GeorgeJetStoned

Look lady, I KNOW you want to kill him and it would be SO easy. Ordinarily I'd be all for it. But, you're too stupid to get away with it. And you really should avoid prison.

And who the fook drinks Pabst?

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like you've tried it at least once...

10. GeorgeJetStoned

I don't count, I was a sailor. I'll drink anything.

11. GeorgeJetStoned

Wurdiz on d street, free love is returning. A heuristic result from the years of malaise and decay that will slap humanity back to the things that matter most. Too many have forgotten they will die, soon. But consider how long the rat has survived. What will happen as we approach the same alignment in the galaxy this planet held when the last major extinction took the terrible lizards from us and converted them to Thanksgiving feasts. Think about it folks, withing 40,000 years or so we'll be in the exact alignment as the last time death came from above. The window could be as wide as 10,000,000 years.

• Western movies will lift him (Larry, Gary or whatever) from this weird funk. I suggest High Noon, Blazing Saddles, and of course Dirty Harry (YES, it's a western, how much more fucking western can you GET than god damned San Francisco?) with a bottle of cheap bourbon and a fish sandwich, Cod or Mahi.
    • Educated as she is, there's more to it. She is someone who is excessively amazing. You will try to fight it off, but you will be compelled to look into her eyes as she speaks to you. Her voice is hypnotic and floats all around you so that you can't hear the airport anymore. You're falling in love with her exponentially by the minute, it's sheer insanity, you don't even know her. You feel light headed and haven't even begun drinking $8 highballs. It all crashes down. She tags your luggage and hands you your boarding passes. She's nice enough to say "have fun in Rome" so you respond with "don't worry darling, I'll be back soon enough". She smiles and takes the next passport.
    • Industrialized nations suck the best talent from the rest of the world. And then marginalize it within a few years. It's a machine that tempts with visions of "the good life" long enough to beat every nickel from your aging hide before bankrupting you and holding you prisoner to your debts and taxes till you expire.
    • Rich sauces will be the death of me, but also of Karen, Monica and "Shelly". Be sure to help them find another style of eating if you don't want them to die early. Sorry to be so morbid, but that seems to be tonight's channel.
    • Democratic models always seem to rely on everyone being on their best behavior. Other models mandate the behavior window for you. Neither is a working solution for more than a month. Then it degrades into mob rule or feudalism. Many counties in the US are feudal kingdoms.

I see a pattern. This hasn't happened in a while soooooo......

Boom Boom Boom boom, the King
    44732 88111 90178 12305 VVL87B 88888 80101

June 21st
    October 19th
    1607 (the year)
    1706 (the address)
    May 22nd

The ides of Augustus
    the fungus amongst us
    her chariot in lead
    the night fell upon us

fire on a stick is a torch, not a fucking flashlight you twit
    Dude, her mother is hot for you, get out. get out nowwwwww, fucking runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Don't look back, it will NEVER work.
    3 of clubs
    shop around
    the frame is bent
    Lucy in the sky with a migraine

Eat a blintz and leave a stack of 5 coins on the window ledge.

12. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Wow.Great writing.And something more.

13. GeorgeJetStoned

More? There's always more.

14. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

A Theory of Everything and Nothing will soon be discovered that proves its impossible to know what God had in mind when he created the universe and a devastated Stephen Hawking will finally get the joke that humor and beauty are indivisible helping to lead the charge to spread humor within every branch of the sciences wearing his jester's hat. Scientists everywhere will duck and cover when they realize half their slapstick is entirely too predictable and can be represented using a simple systems logic incorporating potty humor. Yoda will make Yogi Berra look tame, while both Mr Spock and Data will acquire a sense of humor that Stephen Wright might envy. Down the rabbit hole and toilet begin to sound like pretty much the same old same old as Alice in Wonderland ends up Somewhere Over the Rainbow searching for Lost Boys lost somewhere deep in the memory of God. Comedians everywhere will increasingly complain that they cannot compete with reality and have way.... toooo.... much material to work with.

15. GeorgeJetStoned

I feel sorry for Hawking. Especially having to do the weather for a living.

16. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Black hole weather can be very exciting if you have the inside scoop.

17. GeorgeJetStoned

It has been a while. I'm trapped in a REAL job, but oddly I am more productive. I actually enjoy commuting as I have studied the route every way possible until I have the commute down to well under an hour. How? Because I LIE on Waze about traffic conditions. This causes other Waze members to avoid the route I want to take. Having them on surface streets and neighborhoods reduces the traffic on my main route. Psychotic? You betcha!

18. GeorgeJetStoned

Why the fuck do I still have 20 warning points? The asshole that gave them to me was booted off long ago. She was a freakin Nazi bitch. HF doesn't need power hungry assholes. We need creative hippies and love children.

19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

As a reminder, George...always...remember.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  20. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Is it possible to get a free reading? I'm very curious. :)

Tags: