Couple Looking For A Woman

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by CoupleJL, Dec 10, 2014.

1. CoupleJL

CoupleJL Members

Hello,
    My names is Joshua, my girlfriend of 6 years and I have been talking about having a threesome. She is allowing me to try and find a woman to talk about having a threesome with. She has to be between 18 and 30 years old, and live somewhere in Ohio, the closer to us the better. If you have any questions or if you would like to join us please feel free to message me. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good day.

2. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

I know of some, but you will have to pay for them.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds iffy. She's cool with letting her man casually wander off in search of a partner? I think not. Perhaps that's her way of contribution albeit she already knows you will not have any luck, but at least the approval was granted in this way.

1 person likes this.
  4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

In my experience, you can't really "plan" a threesome. You just have to let them happen. Does your girl have any single, female friends? If yes, try inviting them over for dinner, start spending more time with them. Get closer with them. Or, alternatively, you could go out to a bar and try and pick up a girl together. Another route you could take is to hire a woman to have a threesome with you. Go to Vegas, there are a lot of options there. You could also make a post on craigslist.

Good luck!

5. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Ever make a date?

6. Ashalicious

I don't understand what you are asking?

7. thedope

If you can plan for two you can plan for three.

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Might be easier to find a willing man. That work??

9. Ashalicious

In my experience, and I can only speak of my experience, when setting a date or planning for a threesome, it always seems to fall through. The threesomes I have had, were not planned. They just happened.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you plan with people with the mutual interests it should all go ahead. But just a random friend or something, it probably isn't going to happen.
    You're better off looking for your unicorn on a swingers site tbh, wade through the crap, there'll be someone eventually. Though it appears harder to find a solo partner than it is a couple these days. Even this week my partner and I have the opportunity to play around with another girl/girl couple, but finding that solo female tends to be a little more difficult.

11. thedope

Let's hope you gain more experience.

12. Ashalicious

Like I said, I can only speak of my experiences. I guess my husband and I have just gotten lucky then.

I don't know why the threesomes we had planned with like-minded females fell through, but they did. Not to say this wont be the case for other people.

13. maxtazm

maxtazm Members

If you want to find a girl with her your best bet is to take her to a lesbian bar and pick up a girl together. Or else go pick up a girl together in any place, especially night club type venues. Looking for a girl online just depends on your epic luck of finding a girl, and then of finding a girl you will both find attractive. It should be a team effort. you and her go look for your adventure together!

14. wslutw1955

wslutw1955 Members

I agree about the spontaneous approach. Pre-planned dates do seem to be very problematic. Picking up someone at a bar can be fun If you have a female friend that you are both attracted to start including them in activities then invite them in or just wait for the right moment just begin and include them as if it is natural for them to be part of your sex life. Sometimes wine helps.

Tags: