Helping My Man Orgasm With Oral

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by twirlinggypsyrose, Dec 9, 2014.

1. twirlinggypsyrose

twirlinggypsyrose Members

I know I know yall are probably saying "your not doing it right"... honestly though... weve been together 15 yrs and there has not been ONE time I can remember him cumming in my mouth. I have literally researched all the techniques and sure fire ways... practiced, practiced practiced... and yet... nothing. WE both think its a mental black or something? What gives? any advice on helping him relax enough and maybe break down the mental block? I want cum in my mouth, damn it... about time.
    TIA
    ~B

2 people like this.
  2. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

First off I want to say he is a lucky guy that you care enough to ask and that you want to please him.

Sounds like you have determined he has a mental block and he is not relaxing enough? Why do you say that? It is possible you are right and you need to explore what that mental block is all about. Is it possible that he might feel like cuming in your mouth might be disrespectful to you? Have you talked to him about how much you want him to come in your mouth, shared your feelings and desire in regard to this. That could help him if he understood those things.

Can you make him cum with a hand job? I'm thinking that mouth alone, applied to just the head, may feel good but not be enough stimulation to trigger an orgasm. In which case, perhaps, more stimulation and stroking of the shaft, in addition to stimulating the head with your mouth might help bring him off.

Think about what DOES make him cum. What is missing when you compare that to the blow job? Figure out what his triggers are and use that.

Best wishes and have fun exploring the options.

1 person likes this.
  3. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Is his dick hypersensitive? Dudes I've been with who were unusually sensitive could not come from head. One such dude couldn't even tolerate a blowjob until after he got a circumcision. Could it be a sensitivity issue?

4. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Is his dick hypersensitive? Dudes I've been with who were unusually sensitive could not come from head. One such dude couldn't even tolerate a blowjob until after he got a circumcision. Could it be a sensitivity issue?

5. twirlinggypsyrose

hypersensitive? I don't think so... I don't know really.. that's a good point
    he defaults to coming from vaginal/anal stimulation.....

I have talked to him about it, we are really open about that stuff. Your right, I DO want to please him and neither one feels its disrespectful, it would be a pleasure to take his love juice as a thank you on my end.... I love his cock in my mouth. well and everywhere else for that matter..... Im not sure what the missing piece is really. I have tried different tongue textures, smooth parts of my mouth/face, ball massage, painfully slow and light to a bit more of a grip and faster and then switching that all up... sometimes prostate massage at the same time. hands job /BJ... tits. you name it... nothing.....

we have sex a lot. like almost once a day, if not more... and Im wondering if I should hold off and really make him "want it" to tempt his cock to explode... or am I wasting my time? and it wont matter...

I can taste his precum and he says how much he wants to, but just cant.... its frustrating TBH.

6. iluvtwns

iluvtwns Members

Well heres my .02 cents. Ive been with girls that can suck on me for 40 minutes and nothing happens and my girlfriend can give me about 9 good slow strokes and make me explode in her mouth. I have concluded that some girls mouths and lips aren't puffy enough and just really don't feel that great. My woman has super juicy lips and her mouth feels just like her pussy. From my experience sometimes the girls mouth just doesn't feel right nomatter what. Not sure if that kind of contributes to your mystery.

7. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have you tried letting him penetrate you for a little bit first then taking him into your mouth to finish off?

1 person likes this.
  8. twirlinggypsyrose

Secret- yeah, I have tried that too... and he will penetrate and cum in my mouth... but for some reason I just cant get him to come from just a BJ....

Iluv- I don't really have super large lips... they are cute and tiny I guess? I never really thought of my mouth in regards to my pussy lips. etc... Id think a mouth would be way better to have on your cock because it can do so much more then a pussy... not that my pussy is lame and boring. it brings him great pleasure...

IDK, I am willing to try anything, and pretty much have... I guess Ill have to starve him a bit so he has no choice... but man that will be tough. lol

9. iluvtwns

iluvtwns Members

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The only thing you can do is stick your finger up his arse. It always works.

11. twirlinggypsyrose

Irminsul- done it....

thanks all... gonna give it a go tonight with some of your advice...

12. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Hey twirling, I was reading and felt I could contribute (sorry if this is really late) cos I myself never managed to orgasm from a bj. The one thing that worked for me, was being entirely in control and thrusting in her mouth, just as if I was in her pussy. That worked for me, and perhaps that would work for your guy too. Good luck!

13. juicelover

juicelover Member

Sometimes I cannot cum from a blowjob,,even tho my wife is an excellent cocksucker,,she just gets me 'so relaxed'..and tingly I almost fall asleep!..so I know what he is going thru..last night for instance..I was eating her out and after she had orgasmed a few times..she dived for my cock..and blew me for at least 20 minutes..I didnt cum..but the feeling from her mouth hands lips and tongue drove me crazy...no orgasm..but 'wonderful' blowjob. She was disappointed,i didnt cum...but really?? Ithink i was just worn out,,lol..i dont have to cum every time..but I hate to disappoint my wife who is waiting for a load to swallow...

14. juicelover

juicelover Member

Also my former wife would blow me, but not let me cum, she hated the thought of cum anywhere near her face..she used to blow me, then when I was ready to cum, she would squeeze my cock to stop me from cumming..she would literally stuff her face with my cock, but NEVER let me cum except in her pussy. I realized cocksucking for HER..was just a prelude to fucking, and after many years of this it was hard for me to retrain my mind, and just 'go with it'..and enjoy the feelings, because I was so used to 'holding back' for fear of cumming on or near her mouth.. my new wife, gets frustrated when I dont cum..and takes it as a personal challenge,(same as you)..When a guy sees such enthusiasm, eventually it will happen, and put a smile on both your faces..A blowjob to completion makes me shake tingle, and my arms and legs feel lifeless...as all the energy is focussed on my cock, and where it is...good luck!

15. juicelover

juicelover Member

Another thing that worked for me, was have my wife 'milk' my cock into her mouth, as she blew me pressure on the upstroke,slowly... relaxed on the downstroke slowly that way I knew for sure she was waiting for a load...also, after he has cum, go back down, and take his cock in your mouth, and gently suck and lick, as if it is the tastiest thing you have ever had in your mouth..and for me..dont forget to lick just under his balls..this alone is enough to make me shoot in her mouth, licking the line between the balls and just under, then the cock in mouth, and the milking, and most of all ENTHUSIASM!..Guys like that, well...hard now, think I will find my wife.. :)

16. olive hizklosoff

olive hizklosoff Member

Your man's been jerking off too long. He's lost his ability to be excited by other kinds of sexual stimulus. If you want cum in your mouth, ask him to jerk off for you.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its because you have been together 15 years

18. That super splendid guy

That super splendid guy Members

I never get my cock sucked by my wife . But if love to experience a oral orgasm it least once in my life!

19. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

The trouble could very well be he knows you want him to cum.
    It is a lot like an "embarassed bladder"...no matter how bad you may have to pee, when there is someone in the room - you just can't do it.
    The simple fact that he knows you expect him to, may be the very reason he can't.
    Try this...start giving him head, say to him "I love sucking you, I don't care if you cum or not"...don't expect him to immedietly unload that very second, or even this round. My bet, is when he relaxes and the pressure is off - he will do it.
    And for God's sake when he does - don't make a big freaking deal out of it!! Just smile....don;t say a single word or he may never do it again.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Do you have kids?

I remember that line from Analyze this: "She kisses my kids with that mouth"